Disneyland Resort Priority Dining Reservations

ej119

Mouseketeer
Hi There!

I keep getting emails from Disneyland that say Resort Hotel guests get priority dining reservations, but is there a separate place online or on the app to make these reservations? Or do we just log-in and the website/app will recognize we're staying on property.

Thanks!

From the Disneyland Website:

Preferred Access to Hotel Dining Reservations

Hotel Guests have preferred access to a limited number of reservations to dine at select Disneyland Resort hotel table-service restaurants during their stay.

To be eligible for preferred access to dining reservations, Guests must link their valid Disneyland Resort hotel confirmation number to their Disneyland.com account. Guests can book reservations online for select table-service restaurants, and reservations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.

I haven’t noticed this benefit yet. I’ve tried 6 am and 3 am and still can’t get a trader Sam’s reservation for four, and I have everything linked and we are staying at DH. I had one pop up briefly but then disappeared when I tried to click on it.

I haven’t noticed this benefit yet. I’ve tried 6 am and 3 am and still can’t get a trader Sam’s reservation for four, and I have everything linked and we are staying at DH. I had one pop up briefly but then disappeared when I tried to click on it.
I haven't seen this work when I've tried, either, but maybe there were a lot of other hotel guests trying? I've been able to get reservations at most places eventually, but I can't tell that being a hotel guest made any difference :confused3 .

Wouldn’t it be nice if Disney offered this perk and you actually knew you received the benefit? Seems silly to make a big deal if you never know if it helped. Anyone from Disney listening????

Mike

I didn't seem to get any preference. I had to try on the same day as everyone, 60 days out. Except for one day at Trader Sam's, everything else opened at the same 6am PT. Trader Sam's came on before 6am one day but not for other days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter