Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

7965_zpss4nu3a58.jpg

Unfortunately, I had to cancel it at the last second. I am bummed that I am not going this year which will be the first time I miss the Holiday season at the DLR since 2006. I don't think I will be able to go this year since I will be busy these next few months.

Sorry to hear that, I know how much you love the holiday's at DLR... I wish I could go back!!

Unfortunately, I had to cancel it at the last second. I am bummed that I am not going this year which will be the first time I miss the Holiday season at the DLR since 2006. I don't think I will be able to go this year since I will be busy these next few months.

I'm really sorry to hear that Bret!

Sorry to hear that, I know how much you love the holiday's at DLR... I wish I could go back!!

I'm really sorry to hear that Bret!

It is but I had to be there for my family. Hopefully next year will be great. But after what I have been reading at the DLR this year, it doesn't feel like I have miss much. I was lucky that my cousin went last week and got the new Pluto Christmas Popcorn bucket for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter