Disneyland Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's Father's Day, I knew I had one of me with my kids somewhere. Well, at least with 2 of them anyway. It's an act of Congress to get my DS14 in a pic with me. In fact, I think he may have actually taken this one of yours truly with DD9 and DS7. That reminds me......I need to change my sig since she'll be the big 1-0 tomorrow.

Funny you say that about your DS14. Just went to DL with the fam on my b-day Tuesday. DS, is also 14, and he became extremely annoyed with me taking his picture and in most pictures he's in, he's not smiling. I gave him the camera a couple of times to take pictures since he didn't want to be in them!

Here are my 3 beloveds. This is about the only time DS's smile doesn't seem forced!
DSC02889.jpg

They met some "Master Traders" our last time in D'Land. It was kind of exciting to see it all happen. We also met someone from Chicago while we were waiting for Fantasmic.
DSC00444.jpg

Here's basically the same shot as yesterday, only at night. I wanted to get the train going through the shot but the park had just closed and security was clearing the place out quickly. :worried:

312118029_xgLgm-XL-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter