• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Photo Project

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I know that there is really no good guide for traveling Disneyland with disabilities or special needs/challenges, so I have started trying to put together some information.

Here is my first step - I am creating Photo Albums of each ride sign, each restaurant sign, eventually each shop sign, and photos of ride access points.

I am hoping these photos will help with people who use/need devices for non-verbal communication. Also, it will help with planning, social stories, and becoming comfortable with a new place...

This is an on-going project I will do my best with, and if someone has a specific request I will try to get it for you...

I will also be creating a Disneyland FAQ as extensive as the one Sue has created for WDW.

Here is the link for the beginnings of the first photo album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/KPevele...ttractionSigns?authkey=Gv1sRgCNeMorbo0-KdlQE#

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter