Disneyland park Fantasmic viewing?

DJmom

Earning My Ears
I saw a post mention viewing fantasmic from a Disneyland park restaurant. I'm confused. What and where is Disneyland park? What restaurant would they be talking about? AND AGAIN - you guys are great answering these questions, the detail is just amazing :D :D :D :D :D just love ya!

Disneyland is located in California. We have a board dedicated to that park and I will move this over there for you. Please check our Disneyland Board for any further replies. Happy New Year! :)

minnie08a.gif

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>DVC Chat Host</font>
<font color=blue>Disney Cruise Chat Host</font>
<font color=red>Co-Moderator Cruise Line Board</font>

DJMOM, I have seen you have been posting on the WDW boards a lot so ill answer it. DL is in California..you can get seats at the DIsney Gallery for about $40 dollars when i think its easier to just plop on the ground. hope i helped!

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter