Not Cheyenne, only NPB, Cheyenne is one week laterNo information yet, they said the AP holders would receive an e-mail soon. But nothing yet. The only thing we know is the beginning of July.
What do we know
- Ticket reservation required
- Package deals guests (hotel + ticket) gets guaranteed access.
- Cheyenne & NPB are open from the start, the other hotels open in phases.
- Extra cleaning
- Masks required
- Handgel everywhere around the resort.
- Limited capacity in the park, on rides, in shops and restaurants
- Contactless payments preferred.
- 1m distance
- Selfie opportunities with characters
- Lion King show will be performed later this summer, Jungle Book Jive will be performed after the Lion King show has started again. It will be a reworked version.
- Plastic screens in stores and at hotel reception
- One family per elevator at hotels.
- Buffet restaurants will be table service
- Limited capacity in pools and other activities
So basically nothing surprising.