Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

Anyone having issues getting their money back from Eurostar. Our train was going to be 30th March, of course that isn't going to happen now.

They want to give me a stupid eVoucher which the return journey has to be used by 12 December, I have no interest in that at all! Every other company I've dealt with for travel (WDTC, BA and even Premier Inn) have all issued refunds!

I got my refund today after filling out the form last week and it was for $50 dollars less than what I booked it for. I was under the impression there were no fees for canceling. I'm eventually thinking of calling to get an explanation, but wondered if anyone has any input. It was for a hotel only reservation April 1st

If you don't mind me asking, did you get an email from DLP notifying you of the refund or did you just see it on your credit card statement?

Anyone having issues getting their money back from Eurostar. Our train was going to be 30th March, of course that isn't going to happen now.

They want to give me a stupid eVoucher which the return journey has to be used by 12 December, I have no interest in that at all! Every other company I've dealt with for travel (WDTC, BA and even Premier Inn) have all issued refunds!
Yes same problem

I've got a flight booked on Air Europa from Madrid to Paris and as far as I've read it's the same deal, your funds will be available in a voucher for travel before the end of the year. I have absolutely no use for that at all.

Yes same problem

They FINALLY admitted over Twitter DM that the train won't run, and sent me a link to a contact form to request cancellation, this could take up to 28 days.

They are quite literally the worst company I've dealt with throughout all of this disruption!

They FINALLY admitted over Twitter DM that the train won't run, and sent me a link to a contact form to request cancellation, this could take up to 28 days.

They are quite literally the worst company I've dealt with throughout all of this disruption!
Thanks I sent them an email

Unfortunately I had to cancel my mid-May trip. I was to fly into the UK to spend a week then Eurostar to DLP. American airlines was kind enough to refund my airline miles used to purchase my flight into LHR and back from CDG to the states so kudos to them. We will see what happens with my Eurostar tickets but seems like I might have to eat those costs as I will not be able to get there until summer 2021 at the earliest. Not a fan of that voucher policy. I did use the online form to cancel my DLP reservations yesterday. I was really looking forward to the trip. We love Paris and have not been to to the UK yet. Hopeful for next year though. We do have a disneyword trip planned for chirstmas and we are looking forward to that. Wishing everyone well and stay safe and healthy.

Unfortunately I had to cancel my mid-May trip. I was to fly into the UK to spend a week then Eurostar to DLP. American airlines was kind enough to refund my airline miles used to purchase my flight into LHR and back from CDG to the states so kudos to them. We will see what happens with my Eurostar tickets but seems like I might have to eat those costs as I will not be able to get there until summer 2021 at the earliest. Not a fan of that voucher policy. I did use the online form to cancel my DLP reservations yesterday. I was really looking forward to the trip. We love Paris and have not been to to the UK yet. Hopeful for next year though. We do have a disneyword trip planned for chirstmas and we are looking forward to that. Wishing everyone well and stay safe and healthy.
If they cancel the train, you are entitled to a refund, so keep an eye on it! At the moment they are not running trains to DLP.

I think this will last well into the summer to be honest!

If they cancel the train, you are entitled to a refund, so keep an eye on it! At the moment they are not running trains to DLP.

I think this will last well into the summer to be honest!
Will do, thanks!

They are offering the same for me. I don't know when we'll be able to do our trip now, but it probably won't be this year, and I don't know if we'll even need to use the Eurostar for that trip. I am going to call our credit card and see what they can do for us. The card has travel insurance on it.,so I'm hoping they will either just refund me the money or do a dispute on it.

The Marvel season that was planned from 28 March - 7 June will no longer take place.
There is no news yet about the Disneyland Paris Pride, Electroland and The Lion King & Jungle Book Festival.

Has anyone else received a refund from DLP after submitting the on-line form? I did it 14 days ago and haven't gotten a refund yet. We weren't supposed to check in until 21-April so maybe they're prioritizing the March cancellations first but 14 days is a long time regardless.

Has anyone else received a refund from DLP after submitting the on-line form? I did it 14 days ago and haven't gotten a refund yet. We weren't supposed to check in until 21-April so maybe they're prioritizing the March cancellations first but 14 days is a long time regardless.
No, I haven't received refund. We were supposed to check in on March 18-21. I filled out the form on March 15. I received the automated email acknowledgement of the form, but that has been it.

I filled out my form online, and I believe I already have the refund. My trip was to begin today. The conversion rate was not too kind. ($ to Euros). Seems like I still lost a few hundred dollars on the deal. I've got airline credits with Delta and Air France, not sure when I'm going to get to use them though. Would like to reschedule for June, but I'm afraid things won't be well enough by then to travel.

I got my refund today after filling out the form last week and it was for $50 dollars less than what I booked it for. I was under the impression there were no fees for canceling. I'm eventually thinking of calling to get an explanation, but wondered if anyone has any input. It was for a hotel only reservation April 1st

I think mine was a good bit more than $50. I really need to go back and see what I paid vs. what I got back. I assumed it might have to do with the conversion rate?

We are currently schedule to be there at the beginning of June.

Obviously, there is little hope of us keeping the trip to France at this point.

We have only put down the deposit for DLP, with the rest due at the beginning of May.

If I let that date lapse, will they automatically cancel the reservation and refund the deposit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!