Disneyland Paris roller coasters.

Disneywelsh2014

Earning My Ears
I am sacred of roller coasters that have spin, loops, go upside down and goes really fast but want to be brave and try roller coaster in disneyland Paris.

Does Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril have any loops or spins go upside and how fast does it go.
Does Space Mountain mission 2 have any loops or spins goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Big Thunder Mountain have any loops or spins goes upside down and how fast does it go.
Does Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starting Aerosmith have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Crush Coaster have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Rc Racer have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.

Also is Star Tours and roller coaster ride.

I am sacred of roller coasters that have spin, loops, go upside down and goes really fast but want to be brave and try roller coaster in disneyland Paris. Does Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril have any loops or spins go upside and how fast does it go. Does Space Mountain mission 2 have any loops or spins goes upside and how fast does it go. Does Big Thunder Mountain have any loops or spins goes upside down and how fast does it go. Does Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starting Aerosmith have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go. Does Crush Coaster have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go. Does Rc Racer have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go. Also is Star Tours and roller coaster ride.

Star Tours isn't a roller coaster - it is a simulator.

Indiana Jones does go upside down - though I last went on it 8 years ago so I can't remember much more.

BTM doesn't have any inversions, it is reasonably fast but I enjoy it and I'm not a roller coaster fan. I'd say if you want to try a roller coaster at DLP, do BTM.

Crush has lots of spins as the car you sit in goes round and round! I think you do go upside down too. It is also very fast!

Indiana Jones is a looping coaster. It has one 360 degree loop.

Space Mountain and Rock n Rollercoaster are both launch coasters (so they start very quickly), they both contain multiple corkscrew loops and are in the dark. Plus they both move very quickly and the cars can be quite jerky on both of these. They are not really smooth coasters!

Crush is a spinning coaster, so although it has no upside down loops the cars spin around 180 degrees. It also moves quite quickly, has a few drops and the majority of the ride is in the dark.

RC racer is a half pipe coaster. So it literally just goes backwards and forwards in a semi circle. It doesn't go very quickly and is quite a short ride. You can see the full ride by standing at the side of it so you can make a judgement if you want to ride or not before you get in line.

BTMRR is quite a long ride, it is like a runaway mine train type ride. It does not have any loops or very steep drops. It doesn't move as quickly as the other coasters either.

If you do not like coasters I would recommend you try BTMRR and go from there. As a reference point, my mum, who hates any type of coaster at all, rode BTMRR and said she would again. If you are OK with that then try RC racer next. If you really hate the things you have mentioned then Crush, RnRC, Indiana Jones and SM probably are not rides for you!

Star Tours is not a rollercoaster it is a motion simulator type ride.

Hope this helps.

I enjoyed Space Mountain Mission 2, but along with Rock and Roller Coaster, I found it very uncomfortable and was jostled to the point of it being somewhat painful.

Crush's Coaster on the other hand is thrilling, but avvery much smoother ride experience and much more pleasurable to ride.

Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road is simply brilliant and, in my opinion, the best ride there.

Indiana jones has only 1 loop so you will do fine,
Crush coaster is a spinning coaster it goes fast but its fun, if you're scared i would stay away from space mountain and rock n roller coaster but they are fun!

Top speed:
Indiana Jones 36 mph (58 km/h), 1 inversion
Space mountain: 44 mph (71 km/h), 3 inversions
Thunder mountain: 35 mph (56 km/h), no inversions
Crush: 37.7mph (60.67 km/h), no inversions
RNR: 60 mph (97 km/h), 3 inversions

I am sacred of roller coasters that have spin, loops, go upside down and goes really fast but want to be brave and try roller coaster in disneyland Paris.

Does Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril have any loops or spins go upside and how fast does it go.
Does Space Mountain mission 2 have any loops or spins goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Big Thunder Mountain have any loops or spins goes upside down and how fast does it go.
Does Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starting Aerosmith have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Crush Coaster have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.
Does Rc Racer have any loops or spin goes upside and how fast does it go.

Also is Star Tours and roller coaster ride.

Your best looking on youtube to get an idea for the rides, just do a search for them.

I hate roller coasters, and I don't do many of them at Disney, Big thunder mountain was enough for me. Try Big thunder mountain first, if you don't like that, then you will not like the other ones.

Star tours is fine, you will be fine on that you don't go anywhere, its just a screen in front of you and your seat moves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter