Disneyland Paris News Update #59: 25th Anniversary, runDisney, Breakfast, Buffets, Electroland, NYE

Good job Steve :thumbsup2
Hyped to see Halloween now and DD will be so happy to see the new pins.

I really enjoyed that, thanks. I am now especially looking forward to our Halloween and Christmas trips to see what new things they are going to do.

Thanks :D I had to banish Denise and Lucas to the upstairs while I recorded!

In episode 2 of this new weekly show all about Disneyland Paris, Steve talks about the possibility of less Dreams! shows after September, the Dreams! CD, Disney Dreamers Everywhere and pins! He brings an update on the Ratatouille construction in Walt Disney Studios, news on Autopia, a wonderful dessert and more!

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gmilz2xmXw

All feedback gratefully received :badpc:

Good job Steve. Really enjoy these weekly podcasts & Im excited to find out when Ratatouille opens too.

Just catching up with your podcast! Excellent ....you are the perfect presenter...funny quirky with great info! Looking forward to more! Thanks Steve :-D

Downloaded it last night and listened whilst out on my run this morning. Great podcast, and very informative!

I'm very excited about the prospect of Dreams! continuing for the foreseeable future (even if it's not every night as it currently is until Sept), has there been any further developments on this?

Another great episode, thanks. I agree about the ride pins, I collect ride pins from all the Disney parks. I think I may need to save my money for pin purchases this year!

Great show! Those new attraction pins are lovely, and I'm so glad their available on the UK Disney Store site.

I don't think we will be seeing Star Tours II for some time. I get the feeling that the priority is with WDS to make it a full day / two day park.

Thanks for all the lovely comments - makes it worth doing :)

No update on post September Dreams! yet - hopefully seen.

Recorded a new episode earlier...

In episode 3 Steve talks about the leaked Ratatouille designs, the Cast Member exclusive pins, character meet & greets, a new official Disneyland Paris website and an exciting artist. We also look at the new shop window from Gallery Mickey in Disneyland Hotel.

Watch here: http://youtu.be/oMNjzoVIA9M

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend, in the UK anyway!

Just caught up with these. Great work Steve and thanks for sharing :)

Really enjoying these - makes our trip in September seem that little bit closer!:cool1:

Loving your Buzz t-shirt - is that a recent purchase?? Thanks

Looking forward to the next one!:thumbsup2

Good job again this week Steve, so exciting to see Ratatouille coming together.
Looking forward to next weeks installment.

Ahh, thanks you guys :lovestruc

Ali, that Buzz t-shirt is an opening day t-shirt from 2006.

Now, ready for a new episode? Here's episode 4:

In this episode Steve takes a quick look at the recently released fiscal results from Disneyland Paris, new Disneyland Paris maps on iOS devices, a Beauty Pageant, a clue to when Ratatouille will be open, what you need to have to drive in France and more!

Watch here: http://youtu.be/YkA2LuvCe84

Great episode Steve! Glad it's not just me that simply has to come home with as much DLP clothing!:goodvibes Just have to get it past DH!!:rotfl2:

Ratatouile looks so exciting - do we know what kind of ride it is going to be??? I'm hoping it will be a gentle one as I have neck whiplash injury so can't do anything rough or jerky.

Another great episode Steve. Do you know the name of the app with the new maps on? I have the official DLP app on my iphone and can't seem to find them. It hasn't come up for an update either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter