Disneyland Paris Meal Plan query...

Iestyn5150

Endlessly chasing dots!
I’m visiting DLP in November and I’ve got a full board plus meal plan included with my trip. As I’m in Club level at the Newport Bay I’ve already got breakfast in the Compass Club Lounge so Firstly can the breakfast vouchers be used for anything else anywhere else in the parks? Secondly, what sorts of meals and places can the lunch vouchers be used? Finally what are the set times for each meal? For example, what time does breakfast finish and lunch start and then what time does dinner commence? I can’t seem to find any answers online so was hoping someone might have experience of this dining package and could answer these questions for me. Thanks in advance everyone!

If you're staying club level, you won't get breakfast vouchers

Lunch vouchers can be used in the same places as the dinner vouchers. The menu's aren't different either (same as, if you have half board, you can use them all day). So there also aren't set times for each meal. If you want a meal and the restaurant is open, have a meal! There aren't actually two types of vouchers, you just get two vouchers each day

Thanks for that. Are you sure there are no breakfast vouchers? I only question it because I’ve already spoken with DLP on the phone and used two of the breakfast vouchers towards the cost of character breakfasts at the Plaza. I also think it would be unfair to charge someone the same price as someone without club level rooms for effectively 2/3rds of a meal plan! Club level is something I choose to pay extra for, I shouldn’t be penalised because of it!

So with the lunch/dinner vouchers it’s simply a case of eat what you want when you want in the establishments listed and obviously dependent on vouchers left for that day? That’s far more convenient than set times. Can they be used in quick serve locations throughout the parks too?

Thanks again, I appreciate your help!

They aren't charging the same price as someone without a club level room. The meal plan is cheaper if you have a club level room, because the breakfast isn't part of it. I do think you still get a discount on the character breakfast if you choose to do that instead of the club breakfast, but I'm not sure.

Yes, you can use the voucher for quick service, just be aware you can only get one menu per voucher, if the voucher is worth more (which it likely is!) you'll loose the money (so you can't get 2 menu's with one voucher and pay a little extra). Also know you'll have two vouchers for each night of your stay, not each day and you can use each voucher on each day, so you might want to use one of you vouchers for the first or last day

We are eating at the Yacht Club on our first evening, and as we probably won’t arrive until around 3-4pm we aren’t going to want two meals after that point. So if we all keep the unused voucher from that day we can use that on leaving day, is that right? They aren’t date sensitive?

They are date sensitive, but for the full length of you stay, so you can use it on your last day.
Also know they aren't vouchers anymore, it's credit on your hotel card

That’s easier, like the way it works in WDW and the Magic Bands. Right, so if I understand correctly for a 5 night stay you’ll get 10 meal vouchers per person, per card to be used as and when required. Providing they are used during the duration of the stay that’s fine yes? Sorry for the 20 questions, I just like to be clued up before I arrive.

Actually, the vouchers of the entire reservation will be on all the cards. They'll only need to scan one to use them for the whole party

Even better! So a meal for 5 can be settled with one card from any member of that party, that’s even better than the bands in Florida! Thanks for all the advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter