Disneyland Paris license plate frame/holder?

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo

Dis Veteran
Has anyone who has been there recently ever seen these in any of their shops?
Thanks in advance- getting ready for our first visit next month!

I had to Google what it was. 😜 I have never in my life seen something like this in DLP. Decorating your license plate frame is not a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if it is forbidden.

I think it's also because the license plates in each European country are probably different sized, so even if this was a thing, the market for it would be very limited and they certainly wouldn't fit US license plates.

This is definitely a US thing. License plates are a standard size for all states in the US. You can get a plate frame for anything. Car dealers put them on for advertising. Here was the one on the front and rear of my Jeep when I bought it last year. It stayed on for about a week before I replaced it with a Disney one. I don't recall ever seeing one Europe, even in GB where the plate size is standard.

Jeep.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter