Disneyland Paris in July?

wanderlust7

DIS Veteran
Thinking about adding DLP to our Scotland trip next summer. Kids will be 7 and 10. It would need to be later in July to fit with an existing reservation in Scotland. I'm worried about heat and crowds. Have looked up historical temperatures, but would like to hear from people who have been in July what it feels like.

Would we be better off going some other trip when we can go early June? TIA!

Went last month with my 9 and 7 year olds. We were there on a Saturday and honestly I didn’t think crowds were that bad. Lines for Crush and Ratatouille and Space Mountain were of course long, but some of the others had surprisingly short waits.
Temps were hot for Paris standards, about high 80s, but not that humid. I’m from TX so didn’t bother me much but the natives were sweating!

We were also there last month on a Friday and Saturday. We thought the crowds were amazing (we have only been to WDW before). The parks felt so quiet and empty. It was hot, but not roasting. Lines for Crush were an hour, but that was the longest we saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter