Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2018

I will be surprised if lining up is not a free for all. Given the Europeans’ disregard for line etiquette and Rundisney Paris’s inability to control things, it will probably be a pushing and shoving match to get into a corral that has nothing to do with bib assignments.

I'm European and I always stay in line. It's a French ting.

Never mind, reading all posts above it does seem random? But why, why not take some effort to sort people properly. Sad.

In some ways the organization seemed better than US runDisney, but in other ways it is soooo much worse.

Never mind, reading all posts above it does seem random? But why, why not take some effort to sort people properly. Sad.

In some ways the organization seemed better than US runDisney, but in other ways it is soooo much worse.

Apparently for a while they let people change their corral at the expo to be able to run with friends (Or just in general) but that they stopped it cause too many people asked. So hopefully they already got the message this was a stupid idea.

Last edited:
***? In the registration it specifically said if you are estimated 1:30 or better than you must submit proof. I think i submitted a 1:50 myslef and im in E. I talked to runner relations and said they dont look at times after 1:30 cause all of those just get randomly sorted. *** is going on if Dogface6 got into A with a higher time than you or me?
I didn’t even bother to submit a time. Looks like it is totally random. And French.

I got A and am certainly not an elite with an estimated time in the half of 2:15. Could it be that those who are doing the challenges are in A?

Nope, I'm doing the 36km challenge and have an estimated time of 1:50 and I got placed in B corral.

Also doing the 36k challenge and assigned to D with an estimated finish time of 2:56. Placement for me seems correct.

I got A and am certainly not an elite with an estimated time in the half of 2:15. Could it be that those who are doing the challenges are in A?

I’m doing the 36k and put an estimated time of 2:20 (although that seems crazy now that I think about how poorly I trained) and I’m in E.

***? In the registration it specifically said if you are estimated 1:30 or better than you must submit proof. I think i submitted a 1:50 myslef and im in E. I talked to runner relations and said they dont look at times after 1:30 cause all of those just get randomly sorted. *** is going on if Dogface6 got into A with a higher time than you or me?

I wasn’t looking that closely at who posted what when I was scrolling through and when I read this comment I thought “Hmm. Calling someone ‘dogface’ because of their corral seems a little harsh.” Lololol

Oh and one more very very very important update ;-) In the Golden Forest Rooms in Sequoia Lodge we have both Shampoo, Conditioner, Showergel all in different bottles.

PS: I have a room for 2 adults, and only got one bottle of each.

What did you say to get it switched? All they did for me was put me in D and then made it like she was doing me the biggest favor.

I first went by the regular information, there they couldn't do anything, but she said to go to runner relations and they could only upgrade me to D.
When I got to runner relations I said we were experienced runners and that the last years we were always sorted in B. The girl said max she could give me was C. As I was expecting D, I was more than happy to get C.

No luck for me. She said the corrals were all full and no changes could be made.

Might try again tomorrow.

I thought I had been sorted into E because I forgot to upload my proof of time - it didn‘t even occur to me to try and get it changed. :worried:

Ah well, I‘m just going to concentrate on the positive side: Since we don‘t have to be in our corrals hours in advance, I can stay in bed for an hour longer. Not the worst thing that has happened to me so far. :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter