Disneyland Paris Half 2017

Signed myself and my SIL up today. We bought the package deal through runDisney. I don't know if it's typical, but the package we bought was pretty steeply discounted over what I would have paid if I'd booked the same hotel online (Disneyland Hotel/luxury terrace room). Our entire package, including two half marathon entries, photopass, luxury terrace room, opening party and insurance was still hundred of dollars less expensive than if I'd booked the room only online.

We are both so excited - it will be my second and her third Disney half this year. Castle to Chateau challenge for us both!

Signed myself and my SIL up today. We bought the package deal through runDisney. I don't know if it's typical, but the package we bought was pretty steeply discounted over what I would have paid if I'd booked the same hotel online (Disneyland Hotel/luxury terrace room). Our entire package, including two half marathon entries, photopass, luxury terrace room, opening party and insurance was still hundred of dollars less expensive than if I'd booked the room only online.

We are both so excited - it will be my second and her third Disney half this year. Castle to Chateau challenge for us both!
Could you post a link to that offer?!

The Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo challenge is the half marathon and 10k so you will get that medal doing only the runs in Paris. I think you are thinking about the Castle to Chateau challenge which requries you to do a half marathon in the US also.

Yes, I knew about the Castle to Chateau challenge with one race in the US and one race in DLP. I just hadn't heard about the bibbidi bobbidi Boo 31K challenge, so I was unsure what it was. But I'm very happy it's the 10k and half in Paris, since I have been planning to do the challenge :D Love the medal!!

Is there any chance the challenge will sell out? I've been waiting (impatiently) for the bib-only to go on sale. But now I'm worried the challenge will be sold out by then :/

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells a challenge bib - just the 10k and half separately. Is that how they're doing it? Also I'm from the UK so looking at those travel partners, don't know if the US ones are showing anything different.

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells a challenge bib - just the 10k and half separately. Is that how they're doing it? Also I'm from the UK so looking at those travel partners, don't know if the US ones are showing anything different.

On the rundisney Disneyland Paris site it says:
"To receive the "10K + Half Marathon Challenge" Finisher Medal, you must register for the Challenge. Registering for the 10K and Half Marathon individually will not make you eligible to receive the "10K + Half Marathon Challenge" Finisher Medal."
http://run.disneylandparis.com/event/challenges

So I guess it's important to buy the challenge and not the two races seperately... maybe you need to call a travel agency? I'm from Denmark and I don't see the challenge as a choice there either!?
.... or maybewe have to wait till they release the bibs without purchasing a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!