Disneyland Paris Half 2017

Got my E-Mail, but everytim I want to save and continue I got the message "Invalid Participant", just contacted runDisney France and asked them to fix this ;)

Got my E-Mail, but everytim I want to save and continue I got the message "Invalid Participant", just contacted runDisney France and asked them to fix this ;)

Same here. I emailed and got the auto-response saying they'd get back to me in five business days. Ugh.

They responded! Apparently they're aware of the issue and are working on it. We're not alone @DerTobi75!

"We would like to thank you for signing in the Disneyland® Paris Magic Run Weekend!

About the “invalid participant” message our support team is working on it.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We look forward to welcoming you at Disneyland® Paris."

We booked with Get Travel and got the email on Wednesday. I haven't tried to complete the registration yet, tho.

Still waiting for the runDisney e-mail. Booked with Get Travel. Anyone else still waiting?

My mom hasn't seen hers yet. My aunt and I, who registered the same day, have both received ours and completed the pre-reg. I'm signed up for the challenge. My aunt is doing the 5K and 10K and my mom is doing the 5K.

I have just received an e-mail saying that my medical certificate was rejected because "we need your doctor's stamp on it". That actually is rubbish, there IS a stamp on the form - just no license number. "Last year we found that some runners wrote the license number themselves." So, if you haven't uploaded your certificates already, make sure there's a stamp AND a license number on it!

Ok, I am considering running this race. I know it's last minute but I have an opportunity to be in Paris during that time period. Questions are cost and where to stay. Does anyone know about staying off Disney property and getting to the race at near by hotels? The Disney hotels seem very expensive as I'm going to be by myself and for 2 maybe 3 nights and don't want to spend more than 200 us dollars a night... less would be ideal. I'll be in Paris the following week so I was just considering coming in early on thursday or wednesday before race weekend. Any tips fellow runners want to share?

I stayed off-site last year, in one of the Disney-recommended hotels (though not booked through Disney). I have already booked my room for this year in the same hotel. The train ride to Disneyland is only a few minutes (4 or 5 maybe?), and if I remember correctly, I only paid 1,90 € per trip. My hotel was right outside the train station, and the trains run quite often, even at that time of day/night. As long as you pick a hotel that's a reasonable distance from the station (reasonable for what you a are prepared to walk before and after the race, obviously), the disadvantage of staying off-site is quite small. Especially compared to the money you're saving...:)

Ok, I am considering running this race. I know it's last minute but I have an opportunity to be in Paris during that time period. Questions are cost and where to stay. Does anyone know about staying off Disney property and getting to the race at near by hotels? The Disney hotels seem very expensive as I'm going to be by myself and for 2 maybe 3 nights and don't want to spend more than 200 us dollars a night... less would be ideal. I'll be in Paris the following week so I was just considering coming in early on thursday or wednesday before race weekend. Any tips fellow runners want to share?
I second the idea of staying in Val d'Europe (one stop from DLP) and taking the first train to the race start in the morning.

I stayed off-site last year, in one of the Disney-recommended hotels (though not booked through Disney). I have already booked my room for this year in the same hotel. The train ride to Disneyland is only a few minutes (4 or 5 maybe?), and if I remember correctly, I only paid 1,90 € per trip. My hotel was right outside the train station, and the trains run quite often, even at that time of day/night. As long as you pick a hotel that's a reasonable distance from the station (reasonable for what you a are prepared to walk before and after the race, obviously), the disadvantage of staying off-site is quite small. Especially compared to the money you're saving...:)

Can you share the name of the hotel you're staying at? I didn't think of staying right off the RER... makes complete sense. Now does the RER run early enough would be my only concern!

Can you share the name of the hotel you're staying at? I didn't think of staying right off the RER... makes complete sense. Now does the RER run early enough would be my only concern!
Yep, many runners did it last year. The first train is just before 6, so that's exactly one hour to clear security, check a bag, and line up in corrals. It's nowhere near as long walk of a walk as WDW races, so it works.

Sure! I stayed at Hotel Elysée Val d'Europe. It's not the cheapest off-site hotel, but last year I chose it because of the pictures and the location - and since I had no complaints, I booked again for this year.

And I agree with hotblooded: The train does run early enough to get you to the corrals in time. In fact, I was so early that I was standing almost at the front of my corral (C, I think it was).

I will third staying in Val d'Europe. We stayed at RelaiSpa last year. I was concerned about the metro running early enough, but it proved more than ample time to get to the corral. And as @hotblooded said, it is way less of a walk than at WDW, once you get off transportation.

I completed our registrations for the half and quickly received an email saying that we would get a final confirmation email "soon." It's been 6 days; I'm not sure what they meant by "soon." I have not gotten any kind of a rejection of our documents either. Has anyone received a confirmation email? Am I just being typically impatient or is it time to contact them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!