Disneyland on Valentine's Day

I read that most of the princesses are out with their princes.
Other than that I am not sure.

But they are NOT usually out WITH their princes ;) They are usually alone.

They have had a dinner in the past. I will try to find details or reviews.

The only thing I saw when I was there in 2002 over Valentines was the princesses & princes.

While we've never been to DLR over Valentines weekend, that is one of our least favorite times (President's Week) to visit WDW in Fl. The crowds crowds crowds...enough said? ;) But DLR may have different high/low seasons that WDW. How are the crowds during president's week? Anything like the hich levels at WDW? The snowbirds don't usually flock to CA during that time but I may be wrong. :confused3

I've seen pictures of a couple heart-themed decorations on Main Street. (How interesting about the princes being out--that's really cool!)

Even Deluxe APs are blocked for 2/13 and 2/14, though I think that is probably due to President's Day weekend. Whether they are doing anything for Valentine's Day or not, Disney appears to be anticipating large crowds.

(In the recent past, often (but not always) when Disney blocks out dates in anticipation of large crowds, the attendance is actually lower than it is on some surrounding days, though. Some examples would be Thanksgiving and the day after, and I've heard 4th of July and possibly Easter. I have no idea if that will hold true for Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend or not, however. If people are wanting to go on Valentine's Day, well, that's one day a year when frugality is not considered a virtue. :) I'd think Friday, 2/12 may be above-average attendance due to the holidays.)

When I called to make our character meal reservations for our Feb 10-16 trip, I didn't even realize it was Valentine's Day. We'll be having dinner with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto. :love: haha That will be a Valentine's Day to remember for dd. She was mesmerized at Akerhaus (that is the name right?), I am excited to see her reactions again.

Last year I remember seeing the princesses out in front of the Mickey floral around 3:00pm on Valentine's Day. The princes were not there.

I was there last year. I don't remember princes and princesses, but that is not my family's things. The park was insanely busy however. We did eat at BB, and they gave us special valentine day pins. I liked them! Later that same week, when breakfasting with Minnie, they gave us those same pins, so they must have had tons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter