• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland: Now, Then, and Forever

LukenDC

DIS Veteran
Does Disneyland still sell the 50th anniversay book Disneyland: Now, Then, and Forever? I would like to purchase a copy of this book for a friend of mine. I looked on Amazon, but it is no longer in stock. If you know that this book is still being sold at Disneyland, I would appreciate the name of the store that has it in stock.

Thanks!

You can call Disney DelivEARS and they can tell you if they have it. I'm pretty sure World of Disney still does. Even if it is something sold IN the park, they can ship it to you. Try calling (800) 362-4533.

I got it the last week of September (of course that was still within the 50th Celebration, so I'm not sure if they still have it). It was at the store on the right as you're walking up Main Street that has all the big figures and nice things. I think it's Disneyana?

I was looking for Diane Disney Miller's book about Walt. It was reissued in Summer 2005 for the 50th, and I saw it when I was there last September, but for some reason I didn't buy it. It wasn't until I got home that I found out it was only available at the theme park. I should have called the Disney Gallery and bought it, but I waited, and when I went this September they were long gone. :guilty:

Also, it is called DISNEYLAND: Then, Now, and Forever. Maybe that will help you find it online if DL doesn't have it anymore.

Yes I would like to know to if they still are selling this book. I'll be there in 10 days and hope to get it then if they are. :thumbsup2

stampinshauna said:
You can call Disney DelivEARS and they can tell you if they have it. I'm pretty sure World of Disney still does. Even if it is something sold IN the park, they can ship it to you. Try calling (800) 362-4533.

Thanks! I just called them and was able to place an order.

I just bought the book last Wednesday during the AP extra discount day. There were quite a few copies right at the cashier stands at the World of Disney. It is a really cool book -- my mom loved looking through it, especially finding the old Captain Hook pirate ship in Fantasyland. She loved that pirate ship, not for the attraction but for the Chicken of the Sea tuna sandwiches you could purchase on the pirate ship! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter