Disneyland Misadventures

darren123

Mouseketeer
Just thinking is there anything you would not do again or differently on your Disneyland Holiday.

I have a few
Spent 14 hour sitting at LAX waiting for our flight home as we were out of the Hotel by check out which was 10 o’clock and did not know what to do and we did know that we could put our bags into storage.

Next trip we booked an extra day at the Hotel and went to Disneyland until our bus was ready to pick us up for the Airport and was able to refresh for the trip home.

Ask the Hotel Staff where the Block of Orange was and told it is only a few blocks away spent 2 hours walking there did not know how big one block is.

Next trip hired a car.

4 days in Disneyland was not enough.

Next trip 6 days.

Will not go to the USA when our Dollar is 54 cents everything was double the price scary.

To me it seems the more trips you go to Disneyland the better they are and less stressed.
As you are more experienced.

What are your stories and misadventures?

Do not hire a car without GPS if you want to stay married.

I probably would not bother staying at the Disney hotel again. The offsite hotels near the maingate are much closer.

Will not stay at the Disneyland Hotel ever again. Overpriced, dirty, noisy and shabby. Trading on the Disney name, but not delivering any of the Disney magic. The 4 nights we spent there cost more than the 12 other nights we spent in Anaheim combined.

Next time we'll stay at the Desert Palms hotel for the entire time we're in Ahaheim.

Will spend 3 weeks in Florida/WDW, rather than 2, so that we can visit a few other non Disney places, but still have at least 2 complete weeks at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter