• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland in September

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
My hubby and I are looking at reliving our Disneyland honeymoon for our 1 yr anniversary.

Where and who does everyone book with?

Any suggestions on which hotels we should stay at?

TIA!

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in South Anaheim (Garden Grove). Staying in a 1 bedroom with kitchen. I have never stayed there before, but have heard great reviews about it. We also chose this place because we got a great deal on it, through Expedia.com. It is a bit of a walk to and from Disneyland 10 - 15 mins. each way. There is also a shuttle bus for $3/person. Here is the website if you want to check it out.

http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/...ctyhocn=LAXGDES

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Disneyland August 1989
Disneyland July 1994
Disneyworld April 1997
Disneyland May 2001
Disneyland December 2005

We love the Grand Californian - it's such a nice hotel and so convinient. If you book early enough, you might be able to get a pretty good rate for September.

We stayed at Carousel Inn Suites. Our room was great, it cost us $59 a night, and it was across the street from the parks.

I was at DL in September and the weather wasn't too bad. There was only one day when DL was crowded but the other two days were not crowded at all. The only bad thing about it was the park closed earlier, plus they didn't have the firework show or the parade.

chellebelle said:
My hubby and I are looking at reliving our Disneyland honeymoon for our 1 yr anniversary.

Where and who does everyone book with?

Any suggestions on which hotels we should stay at?

TIA!
I always book everything myself--it's way cheaper that way. As far as hotels go, you can't beat the Grand Californian, if it's in your budget. Absolutely breathtaking hotel!

If you're looking to spend less, my favorite Good Neighbor hotel is The Candy Cane Inn.
www.candycaneinn.net
It's an easy walking distance from the parks, has its own shuttle bus (every half hour), lovely rooms, and a great expanded continental breakfast (free!)

We usually buy our tickets at a discounted rate through the government lab where my husband works. You can also find cheap tickets at ARES Travel.
www.arestravel.com

Make sure you get a lunch reservation at the Blue Bayou in DL, and try to have dinner at Napa Rose at the Grand Californian to celebrate your anniversary (Napa Rose is pricey, but lovely.)

Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter