Disneyland in 1 Day

oceanrose

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! Ever wonder if you could get through Disneyland, and California Adventures in one day hitting most of the rides? The answer is YES!

4 of us took on this challenge, 2 Disney addicts, and 2 never have been to the park before people. Believe it or not we didn't kill them, and there was no crying till the walk back to the hotel!

We started our day bright and early first in line for security, bought our one day tickets and were 2nd in line for Disneyland park.

This day was an early entry at Ca Adventures, and also a halloween party. We had tickets to the HP for later in that day. Once we were in the park, we headed immediately to the Matterhorn, and I grabbed FP for Space Mountain on the way. Our plans for that were thwarted as Space Mt went down. So we ended up doing:

Matterhorn, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear, then ducking across to ride BTMRR, Pirates, grabbed a churro breakfast, then HM. Back to Jungle cruise, where on the way we grabbed a FP to Indy that was good in an hour. To kill time we each got a Dole Whip, watched the Tiki room, then rode Indy with the FP.

Walking back to main street we stopped for photos in front of the castle, and headed out to CA Adventures around 11:00.

Walked across and through the park directly to Cars Land. The FP window was took late for RSR so we rode single rider, and then did Screaming, and ate lunch. Got FP for Soaring for 5:00 and then headed out to do the small rides ending up on the Funwheel. Did Grizzly River Rapids (only wait over 10 minutes the entire day) then had a quick dinner at Paradise Pier. Went back to do GRR again, and ended at Soarin'. Made it back to DL at 6:00 just as the party was starting.

Raced to Space Mountain to get that in as a walk on, then started in Fantasy Land with the carousel, and IASW during the first parade. Finished off a few more fantasy land rides including the Teacups and Snow White skipped Peter Pan due to lines. We ended up back in Frontierland where we redid BTMRR, Pirates, and the jungle cruise. Finally back out to main street to catch the late parade and walk back to the hotel.

All in all we walked 14.3 miles, rode all the big rides except for Splash (closed) and ToT (was a no from all but me in the group) and were in the parks from 8AM - 11:00 PM. We got pictures in, most of the food that was on our list and a little shopping though we did go back to DTD the next day. It was a GREAT time!

Yes, it was an expensive day with the added halloween tickets. But using the party for crowd control worked well, and I was thrilled we got to see the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter