Disneyland Hotel - crowded?

Courtney Disney 2019

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We love staying at the DLH, and are planning another trip for the end of August this year. Has anyone noticed how the completion of the Disney Vacation Tower has affected the DLH, if at all? Is it more crowded?

Thanks,

Courtney

I haven't really noticed that it seemed a lot more crowded. They added a lounge/restaurant in the new tower so that probably helps, and there's a kind of temporary/part time lounge next to Goofy's Kitchen. With places like Trader Sam's and Tangaroa it's hard to tell since they were always pretty busy and attract non-hotel guests anyway. The little coffee/pastry shop was also always crowded (and IMO should be enlarged quite a bit). Maybe the fact that many (all?) of the DVC rooms have kitchens/kitchenettes helps.

Oh, and I think they also have their own pool/spa/lounging area.

Been three times since the new tower opened and I haven't noticed it being more crowded. Seems the same as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter