Disneyland Hotel Availability

driplie

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

We were hoping to squeeze in a night at the DLHP during a short trip to France this coming May. Our dated are flexible by a few days, but it's really nothing even worth mentioning-- we might be able to shift one or two days over in either direction. I tested our dates (and the dates we'd be open to switching around to) on their online booking section and no dice. Nothing available. This held true for all third party sites too (Booking.com and the like).

I know that there's a special running right now for extra free days/nights during next summer, so I understand that this could impact availability. But for everything to be sold completely through? I was inclined to think that maybe they just hadn't opened booking yet-- but that would be a little weird for Disney, no? I will say that I was fiddling around on some of the third party sites and noticed that availability abruptly closed up completely (as far as I can tell; I didn't check every single date) right around the first of April, so that would back up the theory that reservations just haven't opened. I saw people here mentioning booking for Summer of 2019 as early as February this year, though...

Just looking for some guidance. We'd be over the moon to get to see DLP, but I really am not sure about going without being able to stay on property and the DLH is what's really catching our eye.

Which country's version of the DLP website are you using? When I was looking the other day they were taking reservations through September.

Hi there I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think on Disneyland’s own official website the minimum stay for the DLH is 2 nights. Try entering your dates again but click on 2 nights and see if you get any availability x

That does sound strange - have you considered calling? If you're in the US you should be able to call the Walt Disney Company and ask to be transferred to save on crazy charges. Speaking to a human being might help get to the bottom of it, I find it hard to believe it would be completely sold out in May

We booked last week for the special offer for 2 nights and 2 nights free at DLH in May no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!