Disneyland Honors Woman's Free Ticket From 1985

Actually pretty standard with Disney. If you find an old ticket that is non expiring, they will transfer it to new ticket media and honor it. You can even turn in tickets from their original ticket books for credit although they are worth more to collectors than what you would get credit for.

Actually pretty standard with Disney. If you find an old ticket that is non expiring, they will transfer it to new ticket media and honor it. You can even turn in tickets from their original ticket books for credit although they are worth more to collectors than what you would get credit for.
I thought it was a nice article and I wanted to share it with everyone.

I thought it was a nice article and I wanted to share it with everyone.

Yeah, it's a great story. I think it's pretty common knowledge around the DIS that Disney will honor old tickets, but the world at large probably doesn't realize that. I'm sure Disney PR is happy.

I still have a one day ticket I won at the turnstiles at WDW, I believe from the 15th Anniversary, so 1986-ish. It doesn’t have an expiration date so I would expect them to honor it if I presented it for entry. I would have to be desperate to use it though.

I still have an entry on a ticket from 1985. Just waiting until it's REALLY worth something to use it. :goodvibes

I have a cast member preview ticket for the opening of Animal Kingdom. It was the only free ticket I got from my 2 cp experiences.

I have 3 old Disneyland tickets from around 1983 that say $14 on them. I've always heard they will honor them but I wondered if it would be worth more to keep them. We were supposed to go when I was about 13 years old, and when we got there my mom couldn't find the tickets anywhere. We had to buy new ones at the gate. a few years later I was digging through my little sisters closet and found an old make up bag that she had been playing with, turns out she had taken the tickets and cut one with scissors :oops:and put them in that bag. She would've been 3 at the time. She was probably 5 or 6 when I found the tickets. I was 10 years older and begged my mom to spank her but she didn't. :rotfl2: I can't imagine they would be worth much money since it sounds like plenty of us have them laying around.

I have 3 old Disneyland tickets from around 1983 that say $14 on them. I've always heard they will honor them but I wondered if it would be worth more to keep them. We were supposed to go when I was about 13 years old, and when we got there my mom couldn't find the tickets anywhere. We had to buy new ones at the gate. a few years later I was digging through my little sisters closet and found an old make up bag that she had been playing with, turns out she had taken the tickets and cut one with scissors :oops:and put them in that bag. She would've been 3 at the time. She was probably 5 or 6 when I found the tickets. I was 10 years older and begged my mom to spank her but she didn't. :rotfl2: I can't imagine they would be worth much money since it sounds like plenty of us have them laying around.
That’s hilarious. You should have begged your mom for another trip!

I found a used ticket from 1992 when cleaning out a drawer recently. I thought my dad had some unused ones from the 70’s or 80’s but I haven’t run across them.

Attachments

• 3BD79D82-8F99-403B-8882-6D2FD2BC49A1.jpeg
    3BD79D82-8F99-403B-8882-6D2FD2BC49A1.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 11
That’s hilarious. You should have begged your mom for another trip!

I found a used ticket from 1992 when cleaning out a drawer recently. I thought my dad had some unused ones from the 70’s or 80’s but I haven’t run across them.
I definitely would have asked for another trip but we had since moved from San Diego to Virginia Beach. Military brat here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter