Disneyland help

bagsarepacked

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have been to Wdw many times. Last time this past Oct. I have been thinking baout going to disneyland in about two years. BUt total unfairlary with the park and it surrounds.
I would also like to go to Legoland, will over there. We would be going from Pa. so any info to get me started would be helpful! :rolleyes:

Well, since you have a bit of time before your trip, I'd suggest hopping over to our sister site, www.laughingplace.com and becoming familiar with things over there. They've got a rather extensive website on Disneyland with a ton of information and pictures that would be a great starting point.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

Legoland is about a one hour drive from Disneyland. If you have any specific questions, ask away. I have a good friend who works at Legoland and I am sure I can have any question answered for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!