Disneyland E-ticket

wvanderark71

Earning My Ears
I have a ticket for Disneyland that is an E-Ticket. Is there anyway to activate that online so I can start making Fastpass reservations OR do I need to wait until I get on-site?

Also, any news I need to know about Disneyland? (ex. closures) I am heading there tomorrow. Thanks!!

If you bought the ticket direct from Disney, you should be able to login to the Disneyland app with your account and it will be there. If you didn't buy it from Disney, you should be able to scan it into the app in preparation. Also make sure a credit card is linked to your account.

You can't make FP reservations in advance like at WDW; only day-of. That is, if you're planning to purchase MaxPass, If you're not, then you can't pull FPs in the app at all (you go to the kiosks near the rides instead). After you scan into the park tomorrow morning, logon to your app and purchase MaxPass. Then you're off to the races!

You can't make FP reservations in advance like at WDW; only day-of. That is, if you're planning to purchase MaxPass, If you're not, then you can't pull FPs in the app at all (you go to the kiosks near the rides instead). After you scan into the park tomorrow morning, logon to your app and purchase MaxPass. Then you're off to the races!

To further clarify, (and assuming you purchase MaxPass), you cannot get FPs on the app until you have entered/your ticket has been scanned into one of the parks that day. Wanted to clarify so you're not spending time trying to do it while you're outside the gates or en route to the parks or something. If you didn't purchase a ticket that included MaxPass, you also won't be able to buy MP until after your ticket has been scanned in to one of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter