• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland DelivEARS

noryglory

Freaking out is not allowed!
When we were recently at DLR, I waited to get my copy of the book Disneyland: Then, Now, and Forever and they were sold out at the DTD store on our last day. I'm sure I could have found it inside the park, but since I waited like a lot of other people do, apparently, I was out of luck.

The saleslady said I could call when I got home, and got me the number of the mail order department, Disneyland DelivEARS. They had the book and shipped it to me, which I just received yesterday. It's a really neat book!

Anyway, the number is 1-800-362-4533. I think they can get you anything you've seen at the resort and neglected to purchase or if you've had second thoughts. For instance, there was a cute Grizzly River Rapids tshirt they only sold at the Outfitter shop right next to the ride, and I didn't buy it at the time...I was thinking about calling back and getting it for my son for Christmas, maybe from Santa? You can also return merchandise (within limits) if you got the wrong size, or changed your mind.

Could you tell me what they charged for shipping? I may do that for something I saw, but didn't get.

I have the book, and it is a good one.:)

It was either $4.95 or $5.95, I can't remember. Not too bad. It was worth it to me, plus I didn't have to lug a book home! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter