Disneyland - Counter Service

Hello! Originally we were going to reserve for Cafe Orleans (which we'll still do in the future), but because we have such limited park time, we listened to a recommendation from a DIS member and dropped the idea. We're going to be in SWGE from 11am-3pm, but we don't want to wait forever in there for a meal, so we'll probably just eat "linner" somewhere around 3:30-4pm.

We want a quick, yummy meal. To get a sense of our party - it'll be me, dad, and my 3 year old sister. I heard the Plaza Inn fried chicken is legendary and I'm sure that I'D be a fan, but my dad's another story and I heard that other options at Plaza Inn weren't really good. So my question is, what counter service restaurants that serve a medium portion are worth it at Disneyland? I say medium because we'll have a Hungry Bear Fantasmic dining package reservation at around 6:30pm.

Thank you! :)
The pot roast at Plaza Inn is incredible, as are the salads, just avoid the pasta dishes.

As for eating in Galaxy's Edge, there will be mobile ordering, so no need to wait a long time anyway, but really the only other absolutely terrible QS is Pizza Planet/Port and Tomorrowland Terrace isn't terrible, but everything is is SO much better.

Am I the only one out there that likes or even knows about the chili cheese fries at Smoke Jumpers? It’s a HUGE portion. They use waffle cut fries there and to me it is the best deal in the entire DLR when you consider price and how filling it is. It costs 7 dollars I think and its as filling as the bread bowls that cost 5 dollars more. It may look kinda gross with a big spoonful of chili just dumped onto the fries and cheese so maybe that’s why people don’t like it so much.
Do they have a veggie chilli?

I think OP was looking for something in DL though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!