Disneyland Costco Packages

Great to know, thank you! Do you know what kind of discount on the hotel you received? In addition to the gift card and dining voucher?

If you mean how much comes off the price when you remove the tickets, you can check that by looking at a package for 2 with tickets and then looking at a package for 1 with the same type of ticket (like a 4-day hopper, for instance). That will show you how much value there is on the tickets.

Does anyone know if you can reserve a Costco package using a Disney Visa and get the 6 month 0% financing, or does that have to be done directly through Disney?

Does anyone know if you can reserve a Costco package using a Disney Visa and get the 6 month 0% financing, or does that have to be done directly through Disney?

I know the booking takes place with actual Disney agents. And, despite it being through "Costco Travel", the transaction came up as "DISNEY RESORTS INT RES" on my CC statement. So it looks to be yes.

Great to know, thank you! Do you know what kind of discount on the hotel you received? In addition to the gift card and dining voucher?

I don't think we really got any discount at all. We stayed at DLH & I had made notes comparing the cost via Costco or booking room only thru Disney. I think those prices were within a few bucks. But the $239 in perks made up more than the difference.

If you book a good neighbor hotel, Costco is doing the 3rd/4th/or 5th night free in lieu of the gift card.

Do you need to stay at a Disney hotel for this or is a good neighbor hotel ok? Can you book it through Costco online? Can you utilize your tickets prior to the beginning of your package date with this? (Planning an upcoming trip that will have split stays due to $ so trying to figure out my options.)

Just received my package of goodies today. Park tickets, dining vouchers, luggage tags and bonus gift card all come in advance, shipped out 21 days before your departure. So yes, you could do a split-stay with the Disney-owned hotel portion second.

Also, quick question for anyone who has used Costco Travel before: I received a "Hotel Voucher" that says it is required for check-in. Is this truly required for check-in? Or is this just a standard message printed on there?

I would say your voucher is required.

I just got back from the FFI. It was completely painless. Booked via Costco website, finalized via phone with WD travel. I booked 5 nights of hotel and 5 day hoppers for 2 adults for about $1,800. We got plastic tickets, $90 in food vouchers, free parking at hotel (package perk), lanyard, pin, luggage tags, a photo voucher, 10% coupons for Downtown Disney food and shopping at select places.

The FFI gave us gift that included $10 in food-store credit, balloons, and a DL photo frame as an anniversary gift. Check out was a simple "thank you for staying" ...no invoice or paperwork. It took seconds. Room 212 to DL Main gate was .52 miles and took us 16 minutes to walk, including security.

I would say your voucher is required.

I just got back from the FFI. It was completely painless. Booked via Costco website, finalized via phone with WD travel. I booked 5 nights of hotel and 5 day hoppers for 2 adults for about $1,800. We got plastic tickets, $90 in food vouchers, free parking at hotel (package perk), lanyard, pin, luggage tags, a photo voucher, 10% coupons for Downtown Disney food and shopping at select places.

The FFI gave us gift that included $10 in food-store credit, balloons, and a DL photo frame as an anniversary gift. Check out was a simple "thank you for staying" ...no invoice or paperwork. It took seconds. Room 212 to DL Main gate was .52 miles and took us 16 minutes to walk, including security.

So you showed your voucher at check-in? I just find it bizarre that I book the DLH through Disney (Costco), and I would still have to show the voucher. I'm headed out in 18 days, so I can report back what I find out.

What kind of lanyard and pin is it? Is it disney or costco?

I actually asked the phone agent about this haha. In the past, she said, its been Costco specific. However, with this year being the Diamond Celebration, the pin & lanyard are non-Costco, Diamond Celebration themed.

They don't come in your welcome packet though, you have to pick them up once you get there (they send you a voucher).

Also, quick question for anyone who has used Costco Travel before: I received a "Hotel Voucher" that says it is required for check-in. Is this truly required for check-in? Or is this just a standard message printed on there?

We just did Costco to Italy and every hotel required us to tear out the vouchers and give them to them. So yes you do need them when checking in.

I gave the hotel voucher to the clerk when we checked in. The other vouchers are a small book of vouchers and coupons. I would say to make life easy, take the folder they mail you to the hotel.

You take the lanyard voucher to the Westward Ho or Kingswell Camera for your lanyard. It's a nice light blue lanyard and a good 60th anniversary pin. I will take a photo later. You get one lanyard and one pin for each member in your party.

How many days before your arrival/check in day did you all receive your package from Costco travel? I'm worried it won't arrive before we leave for Disney since we are headed out of town a week before our Disney dates. Thanks.

Excuse me, but what does FFI mean? Every time I think I get a handle on abbreviations a new one (for me) pops up!

How many days before your arrival/check in day did you all receive your package from Costco travel? I'm worried it won't arrive before we leave for Disney since we are headed out of town a week before our Disney dates. Thanks.
I got my package 18 days prior to check in. As I recall, they promise approximately two weeks.

I was told by a phone agent they send them out exactly 21 days in advance (which they did for me). UPS 2nd Day Air. Took 4 days to get here because of a weekend, but you should get it no problem.

I would say to let them know if you need your package early.

If they run out of the "Costco" lanyard or pin (which I believe are "standard" D60 fare this year) they will give you another lanyard and pin. They have DL travel, AAA and Costco packages and they back fill with DLR sets if they are out. They never leave you hanging. If you find the place you are at is out of the one you are expecting ask if the other location has some left. They can call for you.

They were out one trip for me and we got another non-Costco set in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter