Disneyland, Christmas to New Year's

jwsqrdplus2

<font color=green>I suddenly got inspired<br><font
Hi all!

I am a long time WDW fan since we have mostly lived in the Eastern part of the country. Living a 7-hour drive from DLR, I have talked my DH into a family trip. Unfortunately between school (rather not pull the kids, but have been known to) and his travel schedule, right now the best time is looking like the week between Christmas and New Year's.

I know this is historically one of the most crowded weeks, but what can I truly expect?? We are looking at driving to Anaheim on Christmas Day (the trip would be our present to the girls), spending 3 days (Tues, Wed, Thurs) in the parks, then driving home on Friday. Thoughts???

TIA!

It will be terribly crowded. Lots of Rose Bowl visitors, people who get APs for Christmas, kids on Christmas break. Use fastpasses as much as you can and early entry if you can.

During this period in 2005, they had to close the gates on a regular basis. It was that crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter