Disneyland Audition Questions/Experiences

pastelfrap00

Earning My Ears
Hello! This is my first time posting, so sorry if this is lengthy. I'm very motivated to audition as a Disneyland Parade performer one day. I've taken dance for 3 years at my high school and I've actually fallen out of it a bit, but I'm planning on taking classes once again simply because I enjoy dance. If anyone is willing, would you mind share your experiences of what it was like for you to audition for a parade at Disneyland or any other Disney park? Also, have any of you ever had to relocate to work at the park? If I were ever lucky enough to pass and be a performer, I would consider moving closer to the park since I don't live in Anaheim (I live about 2 hours away.) For those that moved for the job, how did you go about doing it? Did Disney give you enough time to relocate before starting? Did you decide to stay put and just drive a few hours to get to and from work? Did Disney help you with finding accommodation if you were hired to work at a park out of the country? I know this is a lot, but I would really appreciate it if you guys could share your experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read!

we know a parade performer, she was an ex gymnast. Based on other people applying, the one thing Disneyland insists on is total flexibility on your part. I would not start putting on conditions for hire, they will just find someone else.

we know a parade performer, she was an ex gymnast. Based on other people applying, the one thing Disneyland insists on is total flexibility on your part. I would not start putting on conditions for hire, they will just find someone else.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem like a conditions for hire situation. But I'm definitely working hard to make it possible and easier for me to make performing happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter