Disneyland app

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Hey all. Just booked a stay at the resort. I’m logged into mon Disney account in the Disneyland app, the same I used to make my reservation online. However, I’m not seeing my reservation in the app. I’d like to start planning fast passes and all. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Hey all. Just booked a stay at the resort. I’m logged into mon Disney account in the Disneyland app, the same I used to make my reservation online. However, I’m not seeing my reservation in the app. I’d like to start planning fast passes and all. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
You can’t pre book FPs at Disneyland. Maxpass if paid for only works after you’ve scanned your ticket at the gate each day of your trip.

You can’t pre book FPs at Disneyland. Maxpass if paid for only works after you’ve scanned your ticket at the gate each day of your trip.

Got it. Thanks.

And the tickets I purchased as part of my resort stay wont show up in the app until I scan them?

You can scan them into the app before hand if you have the barcode already.

Thanks. I don’t have the bar code actually. Tickets are included with the room package. Do they normally show up in your Disney account closer to stay or are they physically delivered when you check in? Thanks again for your help.

Thanks. I don’t have the bar code actually. Tickets are included with the room package. Do they normally show up in your Disney account closer to stay or are they physically delivered when you check in? Thanks again for your help.
That I’m not sure. If you don’t have them mailed beforehand then you’ll likely get them at check in.

when I went last month I got my tickets when I checked in with my package.

you can scan your ticket before going to the park but it will only be so you can start fastpassing after you pass the turnstile after they scan your ticket. also don't forget to smile!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts