Disneyland and VMK

craig

Mouseketeer
I am going to Disleyland for the first time and I just started playing Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK). I have read that there is a VMK tour at DL. Does anyone know something about this? There are cards given out to use when playing at home.

Can anyone tell me about this tour?

last I checked they weren't doing the tour anymore...

Have you checked the VMK board?

There use to be a tour and it was kind of cute. They took you through the places/attractions that are similar to the game. They discontinued the tour now and still give out cards but not for the tour. The tour was a reward for completing all the quests (Including the one you print from home) Now the reward last time I was there was a couple fast passes. wooppee :-)

You can do the quests they have scratch cards for and win things as well as print the tomorrowland and now 50th one from your computer to bring with you. If you forget them you are out of luck so dont forget. Everyone can share one print out too. Get cards even for non playing family members (Its limit one set of what ever you turn in per ticket) You will then type in the codes and haev the items. You can also trade what you dont want as peopel who cant get to the parks always like to trade.

Have fun questing!! By the way there are answers on the internet in case you want them. Check out the VMK section on this board too. Lots of stuff there as well as other fanatice abotu VMK.

BTW Im princessconfused on vmk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter