Disneyland Airmiles Tix

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
Has anybody recently used the Disneyland redemption tix that were/are available with the Canadian discount through Airmiles? I have 3 hardcopy tix that we are going to use in 3 weeks that don't mention anything about being part of the Canadian promo or needing to show a passport. Whereas I have 2 Disneyworld hardcopy Airmiles tix that explicitly state they are from the Canadian ticket offer. We'd prefer not to have to bring our passports to the park on the first day if possible.

Good question. I bought my tickets for Disneyland at CAA and they told me I do not need to exchange them at guest services and just to go straight to the turnstile. No passports needed. I would love to hear from someone that has exchanged vouchers or been asked for passports at Disneyland.

I used the Air Miles tickets at Disneyland in March/2017. I always scan/email myself copies of our passports and was prepared to present them to the CM when they scanned us in and took our pictures. But they never ended up asking us for our passports or any ID at all. They took our pictures the first time and off we went.

One note...every time we went in, it said on their screen "Canadian ID Required" (or something along those lines)...but our pictures were already taken and they never asked for anything. This was when the parks weren't connected and I went back and forth for FP's MANY times (we had 5 day hoppers)...I breezed through every single time.

I redeemed 1 ticket before the price dropped and 2 after, and all 3 tickets look the same.

We were there two weeks ago. We took the tickets straight to the turnstiles and were asked for ID. I had our passports but the CM said our driver's licenses would have been fine. Not sure if another CM would have been different though. We were not asked for ID again for the rest of the trip. Hope that helps, have a great time!

Here is my experience from last week. We got to the park about 45 minutes before opening and went to the ticket booth. The lady at the ticket booth told us we could go directly to the turnstile. At the turnstile, he scanned our ticket and it showed on his screen that we needed to show our passport. He checked our passports, pressed ok/confirm on his screen, took our picture, and we were on our way. When we came to the park on following days (or park-hopped), the same check passport message appeared (along with the picture taken on the first day), but we were never asked to see them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!