Disneyland 2019

AdamEfimoff

DIS Veteran
Any information on star wars packages????

Does anyone know when 2019 packages come out???

Any special event information???

I think "summer 2019" is all we've heard. And that's all we're going to hear for a while until that's closer. They're not going to take a chance on running behind and having to adjust the date. I imagine special events won't be announced for some time.

WDW vet here planning first trip to DL and it is driving me CRAZY that I can't book something for 2019 yet.

WDW vet here planning first trip to DL and it is driving me CRAZY that I can't book something for 2019 yet.
Even without out SWL looming, DLR is far more last minute in terms of planning and booking. It took me several years of WDW withdrawal to start appreciating the more laid back planning of a DLR trip.

I was wondering about the 2019 packages, too. BFF is planning on taking her DD for graduation and it would be nice for her to be able to start budgeting.

Package ressies are available though April 2019 (or is it March?). I have a feeling we aren't going to be seeing the rest of the year until they have a 99% definite opening date for SWL.

Interestingly enough, you can already book through the end of the year at WDW. Of course, they have more hotel rooms to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter