DisneyDreamNovember152019

Hi I’m Sarah and my husband is Jose. We’ve been married for 14 years. We have two kids, Sadie is 10 and Elijah is 7.
We just booked this cruise!!! It will be our 3rd Disney Cruise but first time on the Dream and not on the west coast. We will be visiting DisneyWorld as well. I’m so excited and would love to spill the beans to my kids but we decided to wait and surprise them on the day we leave for the airport!

I look forward to getting to know some of our cruise mate on here! I mean we do have a whole year! Lol

We booked this to celebrate DH’s 75 birthday on board.:cake:

I often have organized a local Candy/Snack Exchange, and would organize one here if there is interest. Even with 3-5 participants, it’s fun to get a surprise treat in your Fish Extender!

We gift once and include something about the gift. I ask for information about allergies. We give enough for the cabin to share. I just got off the DVC Members Cruise and we got various treats from Oregon and New Mexico as well as others.

If you care to join, just mention that here!

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange

bobbiwoz

Hi! Anyone interested in the Local CANDY /Snack Exchange, or anyone else coming onboard!

Bobbi:wave:

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Include some information about the gift from the internet if available. Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.

For now, just mention if you are interested. I will ask for cabin numbers in October, as well as number in the cabin and if there are any allergies.

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Include some information about the gift from the internet if available. Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.

Who else is interested?

Hello! My husband and 5 year old son just confirmed our spot on this cruise. We are excited to be first time Disney cruisers (first time overall cruiser for myself and our son). Looking forward all the magic possible both on the cruise and the days we are planning to spend at the park following the trip.

Hello! My husband and 5 year old son just confirmed our spot on this cruise. We are excited to be first time Disney cruisers (first time overall cruiser for myself and our son). Looking forward all the magic possible both on the cruise and the days we are planning to spend at the park following the trip.
Welcome to this cruise! :boat:

Just booked Palo dinner right on DH’s Birthday!:cake:

If anyone cares to join the fun of a Local Candy/Snack Exchange just post here. I will get the information needed in October!

Hello!
I am Nanao. My husband is Kan.
we are Japanese.
This time we will participate in a Disney cruise with honeymoon.
I love Disney and I often go to Disneyland in Tokyo.
I love McQueen, Rapunzel and Minnie!
I want to make fun memories once in a lifetime ♡

I want to give a gift of Japanese style!

We are interested in FE or Candy Exchanges :)
Local CandySnack Exchange?

We are getting close. If you want to exchange, please do a private conversation with me. State
Your cabin #
How many in your cabin # adults, # children
Any allergies?

The sign up deadline will be November 2. On the 3rd I will send a conversation to all participants with all necessary information. Please respond that your information is correct, or tell of the changes.

It will probably be a small exchange, but it will be fun! We had 6 cabins participating in this exchange on the DVC Member Cruise and it was fun getting things from California, British Columbia, OK, PA and NJ!

Ok, please mention here and send me a conversation if you are interested in local candy/snack exchange!

Who else is interested?

Hello!
I am Nanao. My husband is Kan.
we are Japanese.
This time we will participate in a Disney cruise with honeymoon.
I love Disney and I often go to Disneyland in Tokyo.
I love McQueen, Rapunzel and Minnie!
I want to make fun memories once in a lifetime ♡

I want to give a gift of Japanese style!
If you are interested in local Candy/snack exchange, you must have 10 posts to get private messages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter