Disneybounding

Oh cool, Buzz Lightyear would be fun, to have like purple and green and stuff! Yeah, I reeeeally wanted to do Bill but I don't have enough bright yellow and I felt like it wouldn't be very recognizable, idk.... Oooh awesome! Is it like a Comic Con kinda thing? I've always wanted to go to Comic Con. Haha, thanks, I'm pretty excited!

Oh cool, Buzz Lightyear would be fun, to have like purple and green and stuff! Yeah, I reeeeally wanted to do Bill but I don't have enough bright yellow and I felt like it wouldn't be very recognizable, idk.... Oooh awesome! Is it like a Comic Con kinda thing? I've always wanted to go to Comic Con. Haha, thanks, I'm pretty excited!

Aww, Bill would be cool. He wouldn't be too recognizable though.

And yeah, that's what they are. I'm going to Tora Con in a month

So I just found out about Disneybounding, which seems really awesome, since I've always wanted to cosplay but have never really had the time and energy to create full costumes, but it seems like a neat idea. It's basically like cosplaying, but not like a full costume, it's more trying to recreate the general style of a character. It seems like it's more about fashion than anything else. (in case you don't know)

Anyway, I really want to Disneybound on our upcoming trip this spring, but I'm torn between like.... a bunch of characters I'd love to do. Have any of you guys done it before or have any tips or suggestions?

The main ones I might like to try would be Honey Lemon, or Go Go from Big Hero 6, Candace from Phineas and Ferb, Mabel, Wendy, or Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. I just can't decide which would be more fun! And yeah, I could do more than one, but we only have five days in the parks. Which one do you guys think I should do?
My advice would be to not get too involved in which characters you want. I had a bunch of ideas, but only a handful were possible with the colors and styles of clothes that I had/could find (I hunted all over). So go into your outfit planning with an open mind and just see what you can put together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!