Disneyana Convention Seminar Reservation

dizneykids

DCL Fire Cruise Survivor<br><font color=purple>Doe
A la JudySue, I have offered to coordinate the registration/reservations for the Disneyana Discoveries, Lillian's Library Seminars, Walt's Workshops and Speakers of the Mouse. As you may have noted in the paperwork, "if you want your party to attend the same seminars you must mail their forms in the same envelope." Several of us quite by accident last year ended up doing the scavenger hunt at Epcot and it was really a hoot. Several of us already have decided to do the scavenger hunt(s) together this year.

SO....if you want to participate with other DISers, please email me the information required on the form attached to the descriptions of the seminars. Note that I need the guest name, reservation number and the code(s) for the events you want to attend. I'll put together a spreadsheet and work out the best scenario. I'll then email everyone with my results and we'll take it from there. Of course, this has to be postmarked by June 15th, so please send me your info asap. If you prefer to fax me, email me for my fax number.

NOTE: We leave tomorrow morning before the birds get up for WDW. We don't return until 6/3. We will have a pc with us (my dh doesn't know how to leave home without it), so I can get emails. I won't be able to retrieve faxes until I get home on the 3rd. Just FYI.

WDW, here we come!!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter