Disney+

Started with steamboat, then downloaded a bunch of classics; after frozen rerun, went to the originals this evening -- mandalorian -- very nice start -- indeed a Western John Wayne with humor then Encore! and topped off the night with Imagineering. Very nicely done shows with great variety.

We watched Imagineering, too. Much of it we’ve seen before but there was some new stuff, too. We love it all.

Is anyone else having trouble with navigation? I've been trying to rewatch The Mandalorian but can't. I'm sent to the last screen of the episode each time I try. Disney+ has no "Watch From the Beginning" command that I can see. Using my remote to backtrack from the end works, but that takes some serious time and effort. It's the same for Tron, so it doesn't have anything to do with current streaming popularity. No matter what I've watched, once I'm at the end...I'm stuck there.

I saw a fb post about streaming services and someone said they have Amazon and Hulu and that "Disney is not for us"

I was surprised, not because I think Disney is for everyone but I'm guessing they don't realize the sheer volume of stuff Disney owns and has put on Disney+

I saw a fb post about streaming services and someone said they have Amazon and Hulu and that "Disney is not for us"

I was surprised, not because I think Disney is for everyone but I'm guessing they don't realize the sheer volume of stuff Disney owns and has put on Disney+
And they must not realize that Disney owns Hulu.

Or they don't like the type of shows Disney has. It's OK for people to not like Disney. It really is.

I bought it and tried to download it on my phillips smart TV and I can't. I am super disappointed.

I bought it and tried to download it on my phillips smart TV and I can't. I am super disappointed.
I believe it’s only available on Samsung and LG smart TVs. You would need a streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV to watch it on your television.

I believe it’s only available on Samsung and LG smart TVs. You would need a streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV to watch it on your television.
Thank you. I had no idea. I appreciate your help

Or they don't like the type of shows Disney has. It's OK for people to not like Disney. It really is.

But my point was that Disney owns a LOT of properties now that aren't specifically "Disney"...with Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm and Fox...that's a juggernaut of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter