Disney+

Not to rip off the thread, but does anyone think it's going to be available on Firestick?

Anyone know when the app will be available for download? Been searching but no answer to the date. I’m going to assume that it will be available on the 12th.

Anyone know when the app will be available for download? Been searching but no answer to the date. I’m going to assume that it will be available on the 12th.

I haven't heard. Everyone is chomping at the bit now - but it only takes a few seconds usually to add channels to a streaming device. I've got the top spot on my menu all picked out for it!

Not seeing the Disney+ app on my Apple TV as of today (11/10). Besides that, I purchased the D23 3-year package but all I received was an email confirmation receipt of purchase. Has anyone received anything from Disney with an activation or log in code of some sort? Not sure how to log in once the app is available.

Not seeing the Disney+ app on my Apple TV as of today (11/10). Besides that, I purchased the D23 3-year package but all I received was an email confirmation receipt of purchase. Has anyone received anything from Disney with an activation or log in code of some sort? Not sure how to log in once the app is available.

that’s all I got to. I’m guessing the user name and password will be the same one you use for all the rest of your Disney stuff. Wouldn’t be hard for Disney to put a email out.

Anyone else having problems? We get a year free from Verizon, so I signed up. I'm on my PC, using Chrome, can get logged in, but when I go to the "Home" tab, I get a popup saying "Something has gone wrong, please try again later". I get the same for the "Movies" tab. I go to the "Originals" tabs, find something to watch, but when I click on it, I just get a spinning circle.

We downloaded it this morning and were able to watch about an hour. Now it's 8:52am CST and Disney services cannot be reached to login.... hmmmm.....

Anyone else having problems? We get a year free from Verizon, so I signed up. I'm on my PC, using Chrome, can get logged in, but when I go to the "Home" tab, I get a popup saying "Something has gone wrong, please try again later". I get the same for the "Movies" tab. I go to the "Originals" tabs, find something to watch, but when I click on it, I just get a spinning circle.
Yes but on our Amazon box. My guess is they weren't ready for a mass download and login.... when will IT at Disney learn????

Having issues on Roku. Took about 3 tries to get it to load, it kept telling me they are experiencing slow connection. And it has not loaded all of the content, there are a few selections and a bunch of gray boxes. My internet is pretty fast and I have no issues loading & playing, 4k HDR type content from Amazon, etc. So am pretty sure they are just overwhelmed. I hope it sorts out, I bit the bullet and purchased the 3 year deal that D23 offered. :crazy2: I know when I first loaded Netflix when I bought the Roku (last year) it took a long time to finish getting all the content, so am hoping this is similar and eventually will be smooth.

We are on Firestick. Had trouble getting on and now the movies will start to load then stop after a minute. Haven't been able to watch anything.

Worked fine on my AppleTV, iPad and iPhone but my FireTV couldn't connect.

Yes but on our Amazon box. My guess is they weren't ready for a mass download and login.... when will IT at Disney learn????

It’s not just a Disney issue- nearly every streaming platform has issues when it comes to mass use. Heck, any technology in general is likely going to have issues when a very large portion of the population is trying to use it at the same time. There are going to be bugs and hiccups that can’t be foreseen in testing.

Frankly, the fact that there’s even anything ready on the Amazon side of things is impressive considering there was no agreement with Amazon until a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter