Disney YouTubers

AuroraRosesMom

Yes, they named her after the dawn...
Hey everyone!

I wasn't sure which board to post this, but Disney Tips seems like the best bet.

Does anyone watch YouTubers talking and giving good tips about Disney?
I've been watching MrCheezyPop and his videos are real enjoyable, but I was curious if there was anyone else that people enjoy watching and getting tips from?

I could sift through a search, but I wanted to know if anyone had some specific YouTubers that they find helpful and insightful.

Thanks!

I do and there are some others like imSarahSnitch who do a variety of stuff from pin trading videos to disneybounding stuff. You really have to search for specific things because people typically will make videos on specific parks or for other stuff related to the parks because of Youtube's algorithm being kinda wonky with its search terms and tags and how generally people title their videos.

I have several Disney World Vlogs on my channel (Frugal, Fun, and Fabulous). :) Tim Tracker is a great Disney Youtuber, and Annie from Annie's Simple Life is a sweetheart too!

Tim Tracker and View from the cheap seats,they both put daily vlogs and even though they're both local they can't be at the parks daily so you get a mix of trips to parks,local events and just doing random stuff,but if you go through their videos you can find tons of theme park content.

Last edited:
I also love Tim Tracker...really fun, informative and always makes me laugh.

x
Dora

Other good ones are: Moms with Mouse Ears channel and Bookish Princess!

Kind of disappointed no one listed MouseSteps. I absolutely hate excessive jump cuts in videos and it seems about 90% of channels listed include those. Also, real question: why do channels feel the need to cut between sentences, or even mid=sentence? It's not funny or cute. You could say they want "just the quality content" but if they cared about quality wouldn't they rehearse before final taping for their channel to do one long take?

Another vote for Seeyareelsoon! They are super cute & I love watching their trips! :)

Thank you OP for this thread & thank you all PPs who have given me more suggestions for others to watch! It's so nice to see there are others out there who spend time following random people through their Vlogs & living vicariously through their trips! How else would I ever get through the time in between mine?! :rotfl:

Another vote for Tim Tracker, his videos are are pretty good and that mustache is killer! SeeYaReelSoon has great videos and they're loving/quirky interactions with each other will warm the soul :) For DisneyLand videos (just for kicks), Fresh Baked Disney is pretty awesome.

My suggestions have been mentioned already...See Ya Reel Soon and Tim Tracker. Our 3 year old LOVES Joe and Ashley. When we say, "It's Wednesday today...what does that mean?" She says, "Joey and Ashley Day!" We watch Attractions Magazine, the show, as well. It's not just Disney. It's all of Orlando "stuff."

We've also liked some of the Jones Family Travels episodes.

Joe and Ashley are the only ones I really watch. I've tried to watch a few others, but just can't do it. It seems so many of the others are trying to copy Joe and Ashley's style, but it just doesn't work. It seems kind of fake.

Going to check out Tim Tracker when I get a chance.

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this thread! I have been watching Fresh Baked out of Disneyland for awhile and have been searching for similar you tubers out of WDW. Another thumbs up for Fresh Baked and I can't wait to check out the rest mentioned in this thread:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter