Disney World WiShEs Wedding May 10th, 2014!!

Lauren1212

My Fairy Tale Wedding
Hello everyone!! I am new to this site and thought I should start my planning journal to get some more ideas and some serious HELP!! I am a little overwhelmed :eek: Here is a little background:

Wedding Date: May 10th 2014
Ceremony: Wedding Pavilion
Cocktail Hour: Marina at Grand Floridian
Reception: Grand Floridian Ballroom
DP: TBD (booked for Marina at GF)

I still have to put together the invite list but our budget is looking like we might have to keep it at 150 guests (which is hard because my sister’s wedding was over 200, our family is BIG). I plan to do a pre-RSVP to see who will be coming also having 2 invite lists: list A and list B. If some on List A RSVP that they aren’t coming I will then invite those on List B. I really wanted to have some sort of dessert party or welcome party with everyone but still not sure if this is possible yet. A day after wedding farewell brunch will most definitely be something we do. (Not sure where yet) Zach and I just celebrated our 10 years of dating Jan 5th 2013. Although Zach isn’t as much of a Disney "freak" as I am he knows it has been my dream for as long as I can remember to get married there so he is a trooper and is doing whatever makes me happy.
Zach my DF is 26 years old and I just turned 27 on 12/12/12. After dating for 10 years I’m sure you can tell how excited I was to FINALLY be engaged and get to start planning my Disney dream wedding.
My parents moved down to Florida, near West Palm Beach, about 2 hours from Orlando, in August 2012. It is hard not having them around as much but also pretty awesome that they have a place in Florida I can visit often.

So I am still getting used to this site but it says I need to post 10 times in order to post any links or images :guilty: So I will do that!! :)

So recently I spoke to Trinity Wedding Cinema and they were very nice. Has anyone on here evey used them and can you please share your experience?? Thanks!

Also I am still debating on if I want to use Disney Photography or not :confused:

I spoke to Vicki and David Arndt and really love their work but the MK photo session is VERY important to me and I am afraid I won't be able to book the date I want if I don't use Disney photography. (you can only book 45 days ahead if you use outside photography. I might email Disney (I've been sppeaking to Pam) and ask if the date I want for my photo session is already booked but I bet they won't tell me :(

I thought I saw somewhere that the busiest Disney wedding dates were may, June, October, and November, so you'll want to keep that in mind.

Congrats on your engagement. DF and I were together 8.5 years wrote he proposed, so I know the feeling! Your plans sound great so far :)

So I hired Trinity Wedding Cinema and am SO excited for them to shoot our wedding!! They are SO nice! :)

Right now I really need to book a DJ! Any suggestions on someone that is great for a large crazy crowd ??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter