Disney World T-Shirts

aanthony03

Mum of 3 Dalmations
I was wondering if anyone out there has or seen Disney World T-Shirts that say it's my first time at Disney. I thought I saw something on-line, and like an idiot I didn't mark the page. I bought the 3 littles one's disney birthday pin's which will go on their t-shirts. I read on one post that if the kids where certain t-shirts they may get some attention. I thought I try it, because we're celebrating all three of their birthday's there. If you have other ideas please post those as well.

Thanks!

Christina ::MinnieMo
Wife of Andrew ::MickeyMo 02/07/98
Mother of Evangelia princess: 01/21/99
Epiphania princess: 02/14/01
Baby Harry pirate: 03/02/04

go to disneyinkshop.com. They are cute because you can customize with names, numbers, characters, and phrases. They have all sorts of tanks, t's, sweathirts, and even sleepwear. I am playing around with the site right now, its kinda expensive, but you can save money if you buy multiple shirts at once. Good luck!!

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter