Disney World Railroad?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Is this closed? Any ideas on when it will open? Our daughter is so excited for the train for September but I think it may be closed!!!

Is this closed? Any ideas on when it will open? Our daughter is so excited for the train for September but I think it may be closed!!!

It’s closed due to the Tron construction. No ETA yet on reopening. It’s likely going to take much longer than the Speedway (which was also shut down, and reopened recently) because they’ll need to reroute the track. There’s a train sitting at the Main Street station for photos and whatnot though.

In Sept., you can likely ride the train that goes to and from Rafiki's Planet Watch in Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Photos found with web search.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter