Disney World / MDE App

Mkaiser1

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Can anyone help with this:
Once logged in and the app is open, I click to making reservations for things, but it then tries to make me login again, only it doesn't remember any usernames/passwords at this stage and has a constant loading screen over the top of the login screen too so I can't really do anything. It's the same on my iPad and on my iPhone so I'm assuming there's a glitch in the latest version of the app, but its stopping me doing anything!

If anyone knows of anything that can be done to help, I'd really appreciate it!

Hi all,

Can anyone help with this:
Once logged in and the app is open, I click to making reservations for things, but it then tries to make me login again, only it doesn't remember any usernames/passwords at this stage and has a constant loading screen over the top of the login screen too so I can't really do anything. It's the same on my iPad and on my iPhone so I'm assuming there's a glitch in the latest version of the app, but its stopping me doing anything!

If anyone knows of anything that can be done to help, I'd really appreciate it!
You can try calling Tech Support

My Disney Experience, MagicBand and MagicBand+
(407) 934-7639

I have deleted and then put the app back on, but it is still only letting me look at one dining day at a time. Does anyone know what I need to do so that I can see 10 days at a time?

I have deleted and then put the app back on, but it is still only letting me look at one dining day at a time. Does anyone know what I need to do so that I can see 10 days at a time?
Do you see the link that says 'check availability for multiple days' under the restaurant, which then takes you to a calendar that allows you to enter a date range?

Initially, when looking for a reservation, you'll enter the number of guests and a single date, and you'll get time-slot options shown for that day. Then you go to a specific restaurant, and under that restaurant you'll see 'check for availability for multiple days', which will take you to a calendar where you can choose specific dates to review. The reservation system doesn't automatically bring up 10 days of availability for all the restaurants.

Yesterday was our ADR day and we were up and ready on the app at 5:45am. ADR's did not open up until 6 on the dot; however, we could not get the app to recognize our 60+5 days. We had to switch to the laptop/website and still had to refresh that to get it to work. It was glitchy to say the least.

Yesterday was our ADR day and we were up and ready on the app at 5:45am. ADR's did not open up until 6 on the dot; however, we could not get the app to recognize our 60+5 days. We had to switch to the laptop/website and still had to refresh that to get it to work. It was glitchy to say the least.
Thank you for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter