Disney World 50th Anniversary

Tigger Trainer

Mouseketeer
I know that Disney has not released any information on this yet. Does anyone know when the start date of the 50th anniversary going to start? We are thinking of taking a trip in August 2021, but we don't want to miss the celebration.

I know that Disney has not released any information on this yet. Does anyone know when the start date of the 50th anniversary going to start? We are thinking of taking a trip in August 2021, but we don't want to miss the celebration.

No announcements or even rumors as of yet, to my knowledge.

This will be a great time to be at WDW but CRAZY busy at the same time! My daughter wants to go that summer for her HS graduation.

We did not go for our 15th anniversary (oct 2018) and are saving up for 2021. We are planning on going late sept into the MK anniversary, booking the first day we can at the contemporary. It will also be our 18th wedding anniversary. We did our honeymoon in WDW in 2003. We are not trying to ride rides on the MK anniversary, cause I expect the waits will be insane....but hope to see maybe something cool like a ceremony or rare characters.

We are going to do 2 days with a tour guide before the first, and the plan is to share it with 3 or 4 other adult couples....just new stuff from avatar and forward....this will help us avoid lines, and still have a VIP kind of trip!

...unless the platinum plan comes back..that might change things.

I honestly would be happy to go on 2021, regardless of the month :) I hope they'll be smart enough to spread the celebration throughout the year, everyone wants to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts