Disney Wooden Signs

NJGuy3

"You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm C
Hi all...hoping I'm in the right place for this.

My wife had purchased a series of Disney created hanging wooden signs from a website. This is what they look like. They are painted wood with vinyl lettering.
http://store.magicaljoydesigns.com/world-famous-disney-favorites-sign

I was thinking about either creating a few more for her and/or just purchasing a few more.

Unfortunately, the vendor that she purchased them from has been returning my emails. Can anyone here recommend someone who does these?

I'm quite capable of making these signs myself and can probably save lot of money but may be difficult to find someone to do the vinyl lettering/logos. I have pics of all the logos and lettering that I'd like to have done and know how I'd like to have them laid out.

Any help to this would be great...thanks!

Do you have a craft store nearby? Michael's or Hobby Lobby? They usually carry vinyl lettering. And if that isn't an option, you can find the pattern you'd like and trace it onto the boards. I did that for some signs I made for Christmas last year. Sure, it's tedious, but it turned out perfect. Also used the same technique to transfer designs (mine were a specific type of flower for DH's grandma). There are also several (like, 16 pages) pre-printed vinyls on Amazon--search for vinyl lettering Disney.

Do you have a craft store nearby? Michael's or Hobby Lobby? They usually carry vinyl lettering. And if that isn't an option, you can find the pattern you'd like and trace it onto the boards. I did that for some signs I made for Christmas last year. Sure, it's tedious, but it turned out perfect. Also used the same technique to transfer designs (mine were a specific type of flower for DH's grandma). There are also several (like, 16 pages) pre-printed vinyls on Amazon--search for vinyl lettering Disney.

Thanks for the info...I'll go check out Amazon now.

There are Michael's stores in my area. So in addition to vinyl lettering which I'm aware of...do you mean that they also carry sheet of vinyl that I can just trace and cut out my own lettering, shapes, etc. onto?

I'd be curious to see the project that you created, if you don't mind posting it here?

I haven't created a sign like this, but I know Cricut machines have Disney lettering available. It might be easier to traces the letters onto the wood and paint them.

My project was simply a "Welcome" sign on a full-sized fence board. I couldn't find letters that I liked to buy, so I printed them on a 8 1/2" X 11" paper, traced them onto the board and Grandma loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts