Disney Wonder West Bound Panama Canal February 26, 2021

lbw25

lbw25
Hi everyone! I thought I would start a threat for this cruise. I'm so excited to be cruising the Panama canal! This will be my 6th Disney cruise and I'll be cruising with my husband. I have a FE started and a few other exchanges going. And soon will be adding a Secret Mickey exchange. Please let me know if you are interested in joining in the fun!

Hi everyone! I thought I would start a threat for this cruise. I'm so excited to be cruising the Panama canal! This will be my 6th Disney cruise and I'll be cruising with my husband. I have a FE started and a few other exchanges going. And soon will be adding a Secret Mickey exchange. Please let me know if you are interested in joining in the fun!
Actually, you need to head over to the Cruise Meets board to start your thread:

https://disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

Hi!! Is this the right place to join in the fun for the Disney Wonder West Bound Panama Canal February 26, 2021? This will be our 8th cruise our 2nd with DCL, traveling with husband and 3 teens. We had a blast participating in FE on the Fantasy in 2018

Hi!! Is this the right place to join in the fun for the Disney Wonder West Bound Panama Canal February 26, 2021? This will be our 8th cruise our 2nd with DCL, traveling with husband and 3 teens. We had a blast participating in FE on the Fantasy in 2018
Hi Laura! Yes this is the right one - glad you found us! I can't wait for this cruise, it will be my 6th cruise all with DCL. If you would like me to add you to the FE list, send me a message with your cabin #, names, ages, male/female and everyone's favorite characters. Thanks and welcome aboard!

Hi Laura! Yes this is the right one - glad you found us! I can't wait for this cruise, it will be my 6th cruise all with DCL. If you would like me to add you to the FE list, send me a message with your cabin #, names, ages, male/female and everyone's favorite characters. Thanks and welcome aboard!
Okay we will do that!! Thank you!

Hello Fellow Panama Cruisers - Permission to Come Aboard? My DW and I booked our First Panama Canal Crossing cruise to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We can't believe that we will be on a Disney cruise for 14 days -- That's a whole lot of Disney Trivia to play.:)

Hello Fellow Panama Cruisers - Permission to Come Aboard? My DW and I booked our First Panama Canal Crossing cruise to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We can't believe that we will be on a Disney cruise for 14 days -- That's a whole lot of Disney Trivia to play.:)
Welcome! We will be celebrating our 31st first anniversary. And we are supper excited to be taking a 14 day cruise!

Hey all! We just booked this cruise Monday since our Hawaii Cruise on the Wonder was cancelled. We can not wait to cruise for 14 days with Disney.

This will be my wife and I's 5th DC, our daughters 4th, and my parents 3rd.

We'll be hitting the grand slam this cruise as well.

Have any of you done a Panama Canal cruise before?

DW and I are booked on the cruise as well. This is our 6th cruise., second time on the Wonder. We've completed the grand slam and hope to eventually pick up the new ones if and when they ever sail.. Staying at the Hilton New Orleans Convention Center two days before we sail and four nights in San Diego at the Courtyard when we get there. First time through the PC and marking it off my bucket list..

Are you on the FaceBook group for your FE's and other lists?

Katesdad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter