Disney Wonder So Caribbean in San Juan January 26, 2020

Making sure that everyone got the email (either from DCL or their TA) that our ports on Mon/Tues have been flip-flopped.

Just booked last week. Will be me (DD27) and my mom (DM64). I'm trying to book some shore excursions for us. This is not our first cruise. We did a Western Caribbean together 2 years ago and mom did a Southern Caribbean with her sister this past year. Looking for some recommendations on port excursions. Specifically for St. Maarten, Antigua, and St. Lucia. Not sure if someone has a thread they can direct me to if it has already been discussed? I'm probably going to make a thread in the general forum anyway and put more detailed info there. Feel free to respond there. Otherwise happy sailing!

We just booked last weekend - first time booking OGT so we will see where we land! This is #7 for us, first time Southern Caribbean; #2 on the Wonder. Looking forward to seeing the ship's refurbishments. Posted in the fb group too, and that seems to be more active than this thread. @motherdaughtercruisers, you may want to check the fb group as there has been discussion there on excursions. For St. Lucia, we booked an all day with Spencer Ambrose. We are considering Adventure Antigua Eco Tour. I think it is awesome you and your mom are traveling together - enjoy that precious time!

I am hoping I am not too late. I just found out about the fish extender and wanted to see if I could join a group.

I am hoping I am not too late. I just found out about the fish extender and wanted to see if I could join a group.
There’s a Facebook group for this cruise you should join. I know the regular fish extenders were closed a while ago but I think someone started a latecomers one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!