Disney Wonder, Sailing 12/15/17 from Galveston

I can't tell if I got signed up - I expressed interest in this thread but I'm not sure what happens next. This is my first cruise, so forgive me if I'm jumping the gun! :)

I can't tell if I got signed up - I expressed interest in this thread but I'm not sure what happens next. This is my first cruise, so forgive me if I'm jumping the gun! :)
The list is not posted yet. I hope it is posted soon. YAY!!!

Hi!! Do we have any updates regarding the list for FE? I really need to get started on our stuff. Can someone please let me know when we might have it? Thanks for all your work!

Hello All, I just booked this cruise Saturday. Very Excited. Is it to late to join a Fish Extender group? I can't imagine doing the cruise without it.

Hello All, I just booked this cruise Saturday. Very Excited. Is it to late to join a Fish Extender group? I can't imagine doing the cruise without it.
HI! You can still join the group! It is done through Facebook, though. Can you PM me your full name and I'll have the admin add you to the group and you can join the FE page. You will be in group 7, OUR GROUP!!!

Hello all.. we have a family of 9 in 3 rooms.. 5 adults and 4 kids ages 13,11,7,7..just found this thread.. can we join the FE group..

Hello all.. we have a family of 9 in 3 rooms.. 5 adults and 4 kids ages 13,11,7,7..just found this thread.. can we join the FE group..

Sure. Just need details like names, Cabin numbers and any restrictions (like allergies). If you are on Bookface you can join us there.

Sure. Just need details like names, Cabin numbers and any restrictions (like allergies). If you are on Bookface you can join us there.
Thank you!!! I Just sent you a message with the info.. can i get the link for the Facebook group?

Hello!
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship on my favorite ship, the Disney Wonder! This will serve as our meet and greet, FE collaborating, and trip planning spot!

Look forward to who else is sailing!

About Me:
This is a surprise trip for DH. We will be sailing with DDs 5 and 3 (when we sail). My DM (61) and DF (60)will also be with us for this cruise. They have cruised over 20 times but never with Disney. This is DH and my 8th cruise with Disney, and DD5s second... the first didn't go well, so we are trying again!

Talk to you soon!

Hi there! We just took one of the LAST spots on the cruise! It will be Dh, myself, and DD (3) and DS (5).

I have a lot of reading to do to learn about how to do the cruise thing and learn all about Disney and how this works! I was told to try to get in with the "fish exchange" (or something similar to that). Is it too late to sign up for that/how does this work? Fill me in! Look forward to learning from the experts and meeting you all on the ship. :)

Hey! I just found this page and found the information on the fish extenders. I was unsure if this was something I would be interested because of the anxiety of buying and packing extra things. Now that I see the groups are closed I'm worried my children will be disappointed! Is this something almost every family does and be super noticeable to my children that we aren't doing? Also does almost everyone decorate their doors? This is our first Disney cruise and I am a little overwhelmed with it all!

Hello all! This is our first Disney Cruise experience and we are so excited! We will set sail with an 8 year old and 9 year old, both girls. This is a surprise for the girls at which Santa gets all the credit!! Anyway, since this is our first Cruise, I want to make sure we do not miss out on anything, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Can't wait!!!

This is our first cruise too! We are surprising our 7 and 10 year old girls. We just booked it yesterday and went to sign up for activities and saw that they were all sold out. Pretty bummed. How do we get added to the fish extender list?

Confirming and closing FE groups. Last call!!
Ah man, is it too late to join? We had no idea you had to book everything so far in advance, looks like we'll be missing out on a lot. So disappointed. We just booked the cruise yesterday. We're 1st timers, taking our daughters, 7 and 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter