Disney Wonder November 8-22, 2019 Eastbound Panama Canal

DreamingofDisney...

Earning My Ears
WELCOME ABOARD!!! This is a thread to connect, get to know one another, exchange ideas, and share in the excitement with our fellow cruisers! Anything and Everything pertaining to the EBPC! Who is booking opening day?

2019 Disney Wonder 14-Night Very Merrytime Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego to Galveston

Departure Date:
11/8

Day 1
San Diego, California

Day 2
At Sea

Day 3
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Day 4
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Day 5
At Sea

Day 6
At Sea

Day 7
At Sea

Day 8
At Sea

Day 9
Panama Canal

Day 10
Cartagena, Colombia

Day 11
At Sea

Day 12
George Town, Grand Cayman

Day 13
Cozumel, Mexico

Day 14
At Sea

Day 15
Galveston, Texas

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! I just booked for myself and my parents yesterday morning! I will be celebrating my graduation from college, my mom will have a birthday, and my parents will have an anniversary while on board! I can't wait! I'm hoping there will be some new port adventures added as well!

Tom and I are onboard!

I will be happy to organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange if there is interest. Just disembarked the Dream, and had a successful exchange! Snacks from San Francisco, DC area, FL, Orlando and NJ.
I keep the groups small if there is lots of interest.

We had to cancel this cruise in 2017, I hope this one is a go for us and everyone!

We are retired and live in NJ. Where is everyone from?

Are we going to do a Fish Extender exchange? I would totally love to participate!

I'm Jenny, this will be my 5th cruise. I'm bringing my mom (it will be her 2nd) and my dad will be along as a first time cruiser! We are so excited!

I just disembarked the EBTA this morning, booked this cruise on Gold opening day while on the ship. Yay!

Just finished the EBTA and signed up for this one on the cruise, is there a Facebook group started?

So excited to be going on this cruise! We'd love to do any sort of fish extender or candy exchange if folks are starting any!

So excited to be going on this cruise! We'd love to do any sort of fish extender or candy exchange if folks are starting any!
For sure, I will organize a Local Candy/Snack Exchange.

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange
Just interest at this time.....I’ll be asking for particulars 2-3 months before the cruise. I will keep the groups between 6-11 cabins or fewer if that’s what participants want!

bobbiwoz
emt9e

Last edited:
Hi! I booked this cruise on Gold opening day. It will be and my DH. This one will either be our 7th or 8th Disney cruise depending on how many of the other 2019 cruises I have booked we actually go on! I will be celebrating my 40th birthday year and I have always wanted to go on a PC cruise.

I would be interested in the Candy/Snack exchange!

Looking forward to this cruise!

Hi! I booked this cruise on Gold opening day. It will be and my DH. This one will either be our 7th or 8th Disney cruise depending on how many of the other 2019 cruises I have booked we actually go on! I will be celebrating my 40th birthday year and I have always wanted to go on a PC cruise.

I would be interested in the Candy/Snack exchange!

Looking forward to this cruise!
Great!

Just interest at this time.....I’ll be asking for particulars 2-3 months before the cruise. I will keep the groups between 6-11 cabins or fewer if that’s what participants want!

bobbiwoz
emt9e
Ainslee

Last edited:
Tom and I are onboard!

I will be happy to organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange if there is interest. Just disembarked the Dream, and had a successful exchange! Snacks from San Francisco, DC area, FL, Orlando and NJ.
I keep the groups small if there is lots of interest.

We had to cancel this cruise in 2017, I hope this one is a go for us and everyone!

We are retired and live in NJ. Where is everyone from?

Hi bobbiwoz! Hope you get to go on this one. DH and I are looking forward to our 2nd EBPC. We loved the 2017 sailing so much.

Definitely up for candy exchange and FE again, though I think I'll be a little less elaborate this time in my crafting... I went a little overboard, no pun intended.

Also want to put out the idea of a private mixology class, which was done last time.

Hi bobbiwoz! Hope you get to go on this one. DH and I are looking forward to our 2nd EBPC. We loved the 2017 sailing so much.

Definitely up for candy exchange and FE again, though I think I'll be a little less elaborate this time in my crafting... I went a little overboard, no pun intended.

Also want to put out the idea of a private mixology class, which was done last time.

Thank you! We are really looking forward to this. We actually did a partial crossing in January on Princess because we really wanted to experience the new locks. However, we missed DCL’s special touches.

bobbiwoz
emt9e
Ainslee
Disnep

Just got around to looking for this thread. Booked this cruise back on "Gold" booking day. This will be our first "plat" cruise. We did the WBPC in 2017 and are just back from the CA coast and first AK trip of 2018. Heading out on the Magic in October from NYC since we live here. Look forward to another long cruise with this one. There are plenty of sign ups already started in the "place that shall not be named". It's a very active group for more than a year out. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Just booked this cruise today. This will be our 11th DCL trip! So far just my DH and myself. We live in PA just south east of Philly. We just celebrated our 30th anniversary at Disney Aulani-it was awesome. This trip has been on our bucket list as was Hawaii. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Just got around to looking for this thread. Booked this cruise back on "Gold" booking day. This will be our first "plat" cruise. We did the WBPC in 2017 and are just back from the CA coast and first AK trip of 2018. Heading out on the Magic in October from NYC since we live here. Look forward to another long cruise with this one. There are plenty of sign ups already started in the "place that shall not be named". It's a very active group for more than a year out. Look forward to meeting everyone.
ok whats the secret handshake for this no name place I'm clueless

we would love to join in a candy exchange fish extenders group. we are couple of 60 year old kids. Me Grumpy Mary Snow white
Great! We are a couple of kids in our 70’s.:)

bobbiwoz
emt9e
Ainslee
Disnep
Andy and Mary Reno NV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!